My Peachy LT Diary!

Deezer said:
You'll do just great hun... when u add ur carbs just keep the amounts small.... x

Morning Hun, carbs are the ones that boot you out if ketosis aren't they? Have I got that right or made that up? Hope you're doing good lovely xx

Now after 12 weeks of TFR! -over 5 stone!

OMG! thought I was going to pop with anticipation scrolling back through all the comments (not been getting much time on here recently!) but finally got to the pics......and WOW WOW WOWWWWW!

Just LOOK at you! Fantastic - love the red one!

Gorgeous babe . Well done! :D

Deezer said:
Thats it hun... I stayed in ketosis the first 3 days of my re-feed!!! X

To be honest I may just avoid carbs full stop until Christmas day then have very few veg so they are good carbs xx

Denise140 said:
OMG! thought I was going to pop with anticipation scrolling back through all the comments (not been getting much time on here recently!) but finally got to the pics......and WOW WOW WOWWWWW!

Just LOOK at you! Fantastic - love the red one!

Gorgeous babe . Well done! :D

Hey Hun!!! How are you? Aww thank you so much will put the finished article with good hair and tan on later this week! Hope you are keeping well xxx

Hey Hun!!! How are you? Aww thank you so much will put the finished article with good hair and tan on later this week! Hope you are keeping well xxx

Just fine thanks Peach. :D

Up to my eyes at work and all behind like the cat's tail wrt Christmas preparations (as per blinking usual) but diet-wise all is going well. 7 stone off and just counting the days until I can get my "Century Club" banner!

Staying 100% until the New Year and then doing the Cambridge stabilisation programme which takes 8 weeks and will dovetail nicely in to the Monty method. Only question is how much more weight do I need to lose? Gonna play it by ear in 2012 and see what the Doc recommends. She reckons I shouldn't get too hung up on the BMI thing as "at my age" ( I'm 51) i'm probably better to carry a bit of extra weight as long as I keep fit.

.....and I intend to do that. Gonna add cycling to the mix in the NY! :D:D. And try to get hubby back on to the badminton court.
Wish me luck lol

Xx

Ohhh I don't want a potato tho hahaha x
You dont have to eat all of it hun.... just intoduce everything in the right order!!!

I felt soooooooo full after half my first potato....

Was uncomfortable.... But after bread i was ok.... even now if i have white bread it cripples me!!! : (

Ohhhh bread well scares me! That was always like eating a brick for me before xx

Denise140 said:
Just fine thanks Peach. :D

Up to my eyes at work and all behind like the cat's tail wrt Christmas preparations (as per blinking usual) but diet-wise all is going well. 7 stone off and just counting the days until I can get my "Century Club" banner!

Staying 100% until the New Year and then doing the Cambridge stabilisation programme which takes 8 weeks and will dovetail nicely in to the Monty method. Only question is how much more weight do I need to lose? Gonna play it by ear in 2012 and see what the Doc recommends. She reckons I shouldn't get too hung up on the BMI thing as "at my age" ( I'm 51) i'm probably better to carry a bit of extra weight as long as I keep fit.

.....and I intend to do that. Gonna add cycling to the mix in the NY! :D:D. And try to get hubby back on to the badminton court.
Wish me luck lol

Xx

That's a cracking plan hun... I think you do right regarding your overall goal weight hun, when you feel healthy and your doc is happy that is the right time a you are certainly active enough now to stay fit. Im going back onto 100% on jan 2nd til I get to my goal of between 10-11st haven't finalised that decision yet as I want to see how I look and feel... I actually like my curves and I don't want to lose them too much xxx

Well done peach you look fab what a change !! Hope refeed is going well for you :) x

OMG Peachy you look fantastic ...huge well done!!!!

I find white bread really makes me feel stuffed so now I have finished refeed I am keeping off it as I don't really enjoy eating it now.

thanks girls, well refeed going well, i dont dare eat bread it was always my nemesis!! but loving chicken salads and the fish i feel great! xxx

Oh my days!!! How fricking amazing do you look girl ... absolutely amazing that's what. You look fabulous and what a massive difference ... super well done and a massive whoop!!! :) xx

Back