My Peachy LT Diary!

Hey peachy, glad your doing well... have this strange inage in my head now of all the hair! lol :eek:... talking of hair... Mine is falling out like no ones business, I mean massive hand fulls coming out every time I wash it, roughly 3x a week... its gone significantly thinner :eek: BUT its worth it. It will come back again.... lol.... love to you cheeky girl XXXX

Black n White long haired border collie :( that sheds more once I've groomed him lol couldn't live without the Hoover :) x x x

Still going strong Peach?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

susieg77 said:
Still going strong Peach?

Hey hun yeah all good over here just mad busy.... But needy and blue at the min and I dont know why it's doing my tree in! :( hope you are ok hun how's the toe? Xx

It will just be the post new year anti climax - January sucks!
Toe is a lot better thanks

Hope you're back to your usual lovely cheery self soon xxx

Urgh having a mare over here hun it's all going poop... still being good diet wise but everything else is a bit crap! Feel like a right tool for moaning as there really isn't anything wrong with me just being a sulk, so taking myself out of the way so I don't drag anyone else into the quicksand :) hope you're ok hun xxx

Oh poor you :-( feel free to moan, that's what we're here for!

Hope you feel better soon xxxx

Awww babes thats what we are all here for diet or otherwise so moan away if it helps xxxx
Urgh having a mare over here hun it's all going poop... still being good diet wise but everything else is a bit crap! Feel like a right tool for moaning as there really isn't anything wrong with me just being a sulk, so taking myself out of the way so I don't drag anyone else into the quicksand :) hope you're ok hun xxx

Just adding another invitation to feel free to moan if it helps! Here's hoping you get your mojo back soon

xx

Awww bless you lot you're angels, there's only one thing for it..... The pool! Will get my head down in there for the next few days and I'll be happy as a sandboy! Love and hugs everyone xxx

Ok bit better good strong swim and then yoga did the trick I think! Thank you all do much for your support when I've been a miserable bleeder... I'll suck it up :) xxxx

Hi Peach - glad you're feeling a bit brighter. Not TOTM is it? I'm always a moody beggar then! Exercise is a great mood lifter. Happy swimming. x

HockeyNut said:
Hi Peach - glad you're feeling a bit brighter. Not TOTM is it? I'm always a moody beggar then! Exercise is a great mood lifter. Happy swimming. x

You know it is Hun! Doesn't normally get me but I think TOTM+January+added crap has got to me xx

You know it is Hun! Doesn't normally get me but I think TOTM+January+added crap has got to me xx

Yup! Been like a bear with a sore head myself for the last week or so. Glad you're feeling better sweetie. xx

Ok girls we are back on track now!!!! enough with the skulking about like a zombie without a cause!

just had my first weigh in after christmas break and ive lost a lb! I know its only a lb in 3 weeks but I was positive id have put tons on over the break but if i have its gone again! so happy with that........ now then hopefully back to the bigger losses from now on....

Also feeling much better .... and quite liking yoga but my god its hard!!! Ive been a competitive swimmer all my life and not lazy by any stretch of the imagination but after 2 classes i can feel every muscle in my body aching haha! Going to do another class tonight i think hehe!:bliss:

Back