My Peachy LT Diary!

more yoga tonight now off to the tub with my kindle!

For some reason im full of a new sense of vigour!! haha! loving it!
3 shakes down, 3 litres of water down and alls well! I sooooooo should have been a butlins redcoat!! xx

peach pip said:
more yoga tonight now off to the tub with my kindle!

For some reason im full of a new sense of vigour!! haha! loving it!
3 shakes down, 3 litres of water down and alls well! I sooooooo should have been a butlins redcoat!! xx

Wow u r doing so well on re-start chick! I almost envy you as am having sone good days n bad! But I am not giving up!
U will be at goal in no time ;-)
Xx

Ohhh Hun I'm only good now for the past week I've been a nightmare! I've been a whingey, whiney, miserable, moody old bat! Much better today. You will be just fine hun take it a day at a time and keep positive xxx

I need a change! I want to come home to work in Manchester!!! This is the mission for 2012! X

:mermaid:whoop whoop! 134 lengths done in an hour and 10min!!! oooooossssshhhhhh! xx

I'm knackered just thinking about that!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haha I wasn't tired just batted on with it! I need more pool time to see what I can actually do I think xx

Wow you are such an inspiration I want to loose about 20 - 25 lbs but have only just completed day 3. The support here will keep me on track though - so great to read about your success.

Wow you are such an inspiration I want to loose about 20 - 25 lbs but have only just completed day 3. The support here will keep me on track though - so great to read about your success.

Good luck hun! The support on here is second to none.

xx

MissMoc said:

Aww thanks Hun that's so nice, your goal is so achievable it really is, you are over the hardest few days now and I assure you when you get to your first weigh in you will have a great loss which will spur you on to the next week. Also the support on here really is amazing xx

peach pip said:
:mermaid:whoop whoop! 134 lengths done in an hour and 10min!!! oooooossssshhhhhh! xx

Wow that's awesome! Wish I could do that! I do 6 lengths and I'm dieing :(! Xx

Got to go get a new swimming costume today mine is getting so see through its obscene xx

Yeahhhhh.... Do it!!! You so should.... Its amazing!! I love it!!! I need to buy some stuff now!!! Proper stuff.... Like a proper runner and everything!!! x

Hey Peachysweetcheeks, hows it going....? I have been wanting to go swimming for a while now, any tips for acheiving my aim of 30 lengths to start with? I am an ok swimmer... but my left leg ( i think) does funny things when i`m swimming breast stroke lol.... Cant seem to get it in the right movement ha ha ha so its breast stroke after a fashion.... must admit though I love being in the water :D XXXX

Louloubellehoney said:
Hey Peachysweetcheeks, hows it going....? I have been wanting to go swimming for a while now, any tips for acheiving my aim of 30 lengths to start with? I am an ok swimmer... but my left leg ( i think) does funny things when i`m swimming breast stroke lol.... Cant seem to get it in the right movement ha ha ha so its breast stroke after a fashion.... must admit though I love being in the water :D XXXX

Just work it slowly hun and build up, rather than aim for an amount of lengths gie yourself a time and see how many you can do and then the next time try an do a few more... You will be at 30 in no time. Also don't worry too much about your kick just try to remember to turn both feet out and kick around at the same time for now xx

Deezer said:
Yeahhhhh.... Do it!!! You so should.... Its amazing!! I love it!!! I need to buy some stuff now!!! Proper stuff.... Like a proper runner and everything!!! x

Ok done it .... Bit the bullet it's time!! X

Last edited:
Back