My Peachy LT Diary!

Just to let you all know I'm doing the great north swim in lake windermere this june for The Christie in memory of my amazing grandmother who died last year. Its a mile swim in open water cant wait to smash this one

Lots of love Peach xx

Last edited:
Hey Denise doing ok with the running too... Really enjoying it xx

So I've been reading! You got the bug huh?

I'm liking the Windermere thing brrrrrrrr! Think I'll stick to the virtual Irish Sea challenge ....but I am gong to swim a mile and run a mile for Sport relief!

Dx

Woohoo Peachy thats a challenge in the freezing water... Brrrr well done :D well done Denise too for sports relief :D
L xx

Just to let you all know I'm doing the great north swim in lake windermere this june for The Christie in memory of my amazing grandmother who died last year. Its a mile swim in open water cant wait to smash this one

Lots of love Peach xx
I would love to do that!!! I'd really like to have a go at this outdoor swimming thing!!! Sounds so much fun!!!

x

Girls honestly it's so much fun! So much more challenging than in the pool you've got to really put your back into it it's ace! Dee you should try it xx

Deezer said:
Ooooh that would be ace.... What would i need!!!??? x

You would need a hat and goggles and a wet suit hun which you can hire and that's about it... It's odd at first it really is so different to being in the pool xx

A few years ago I swam in a lake in Austria when we were on holiday and it really was a strange feeling. Kept on thinking about what I was sharing the lake with! Ha Ha!

HockeyNut said:
A few years ago I swam in a lake in Austria when we were on holiday and it really was a strange feeling. Kept on thinking about what I was sharing the lake with! Ha Ha!

Haha I was like that once but when there is not only you but another 10000 people all doing the same thing as you the wildlife tends to vacate for a while haha xx

Ohhhhhh into w3 d1 of c25k!!! Watch me run ...... Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Xxx

Haha well I'm doing two weeks at a time I did w1 & w2 in the same week haha! I'm finding it good though.... Was meant to be swimming tonight but got to work ad there was no chemical in the pool! Pft! Do they not know I've got a lake to swim soon!! X

My friend is going to teach me how to swim once im not totally ashamed of being in a swimming costume :) Ive always wanted to but silly me is afraid of water :s

birdfrombelfast said:
My friend is going to teach me how to swim once im not totally ashamed of being in a swimming costume :) Ive always wanted to but silly me is afraid of water :s

That's great hun you will love it, just take it slow and you'll be fine xxx

Back