My Peachy LT Diary!

I can feel the vitimin D already!! i need it now! the reservoir up mear the carriage house is half frozen over! how cold is that!!! x

peach pip said:
Well girls covering a full 5k now when I'm running, on the last day of week 4 (c25k) which I'll hopefully do tomorrow plus a swim depending on the light! Haha... Can't wait til summer now so I've got more hours in a day! Xx

You sound like such a healthy slim person! So nice to see you getting a chance to be a normal active girl.

Im only on day 2 but by the summer I'll hopefully be unleashing my happy and confident inner self!!

Your a real inspiration lady !!

Amz xx

Oh I'm with you girls! I'm looking forward to our holiday in France. Boulangerie is just a mile away from the house so I'll be running for the bread in the morning and then hitting the pool. Bliss xx

Thanks so much, that's really nice of you to say.... Truth is I've always been very active and done a lot of sport but now I look that way too! Haha!

Stick to it Hun you will be so glad you did!

Xx

Denise140 said:
Oh I'm with you girls! I'm looking forward to our holiday in France. Boulangerie is just a mile away from the house so I'll be running for the bread in the morning and then hitting the pool. Bliss xx

Ohhhh Denise that sounds ace! I can't wait to get away... Not booked anywhere yet but I'm dying to!! X

Whooooohoooo I ran for 25 min!!! Non stop! No walking bits..... Ignored the little voice telling me to walk on the c25k plan I just wanted to see what I could do, and shock horror I could have carried on! Haha! X

Haha size 12! Are you kidding me!! Xx

Attachments

• image-3262084043.jpg
    image-3262084043.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 64
peach pip said:
Haha size 12! Are you kidding me!! Xx

Gorgeous lady!! Xx

Wow peach, size12! Go girl n u look amazing.
Xx

Back