My Peachy LT Diary!

Haha size 12! Are you kidding me!! Xx

Fan-TAS-ic! Absolutely gorgeous! Look at those legs!
Soooooo jealous! ..........but absolutely thrilled for you my lovely!

Bloody well done.

Dx

Ha ha I`m same height as you, but I `ll NEVER have those legs ever! Mine are chunky ( from living in a hilly area I think plus inherited) and full of varicose veins :(... not a pretty sight at all... I carry a lot of weight in the front of my thighs which have gone very wobbly LOL... slightly embarrassing actually when I walk to the pool :eek:
Anyway enough belly aching about what I don`t have... lol... you do truely look amazing chick... well done xxxxxx

Thanks girls! I love that dress so much! And I hate my legs they are the worst bit I thought haha! They are short and chunky too from swimming haha! Thank you so much though I was gobsmacked :) xx

Right so two weeks off! In true typical fashion totm has landed and i have no pennies to keep me entertained haha!

So i have a plan to get me through without A. not eating my body weight in cake
B. Do something productive
C. Ensure that dress continues to fit!

I'm going to do the equivalent of two full triathlons in 7 days!

2 miles swim
20k run
80k bike

So far today have done 100 lengths
(30 remaining)

Will keep this updated as I do more! Eeek wish me luck! Xx

Christ you are exercise mad! :p

If you don't mind me asking, do you find that exercise has heled with loose skin? I have 7 stone to loose and plan on keeping active and really want to minimise the whole lose skin thing! xx

watch_her_fly said:
Christ you are exercise mad! :p

If you don't mind me asking, do you find that exercise has heled with loose skin? I have 7 stone to loose and plan on keeping active and really want to minimise the whole lose skin thing! xx

To be honest I've no idea hun, as far as I know loose skin will shrink back but only onto muscle not onto fat so the theory goes that for the skin to shrink back you have to get rid of the fat first... I'm still working on that part :) the exercise is helping with that though :) xx

Your doing great babe!! Proud of ya!! X

aww Thanks hun! Proud of you too...especially during the winter blues! Think all these ups and downs will make us all stronger in the long run! I know I will never want to go through this point in a diet again when i feel im getting nowhere, so this will be the last diet i ever do. Just have to Power through haha!! xx

wow.....peach u r such an inspiration to me and what a transformation.....seriously size 12...all i can dream of at minute....
but my hats off to u chick....:talk017::talk017:

wow.....peach u r such an inspiration to me and what a transformation.....seriously size 12...all i can dream of at minute....
but my hats off to u chick....:talk017::talk017:

you will get there hun i have no doubt! you work just as hard as the rest of us hun and definitely deserve it! xx

aww Thanks hun! Proud of you too...especially during the winter blues! Think all these ups and downs will make us all stronger in the long run! I know I will never want to go through this point in a diet again when i feel im getting nowhere, so this will be the last diet i ever do. Just have to Power through haha!! xx
Did you go back on TFR babe... or you still eating.... I'm giving myself 2 weeks t see what happens and then maybe another stint.... I really should be happy with 12lb off a month.... But STS weeks are so demotivating!!!

Onwards and inwards!!!X

Bit of both hun, some days I do TFR others like today when I'm doing a lot of exercise I'm going to have some protein as well as my shakes, however this is an experiment to see how it works.... I know I'm getting smaller but not weighing in til end of the week so will see xxx

Peachy your doing so well :0) true inspiration x x x

Back