My Peachy LT Diary!

My head has been a bit mushed up on top of everything else I`m usually having to contend with... this period has finally arrived.. but it took some coming this time... its really affected my mood and I broke my diet BIG time, consquently its had an effect on the water weight combine that with period water weight and I`m a BALLOON! :sigh:... BUT I`m not gonna let it beat me... nose to the grindstone again today.... weigh in tomorrow and I know I`ll still have the period bloat and wont shift nearly 2lbs thats jumped back on by then, but hey ho... :( my own silly fault.
Life sucks being a woman eh... my mood is soooo affected.
Love to you hunny..... xxxx

aww hun chin up, i know its hard especially when totm hits as well as feeling crappy.... just jump back on the waggon and stay strong hun, you are doing so well dont let a bit of water drag you down its easily dealt with xxx

Ta babes I know.... feeling better now.. been 100% today and off to bed soon.... xx weigh in tomorrow see what damage I`ve done... xx

Hello sweetheart, how are you doing today?
I`m in a much better mood, gained 2 but hey ho not bodged much as it`ll be off soon enuf eh..... hoping your ok?
Love to you xxxx

hello my lovelies! im good just trooping on haha! not much to report really just dead busy at work this week blurgh! haha!

although did get my arse into a pair of size 12 skinny jeans today haha! still a bit tight but they were on haha! xx

Wow well done hun I bet you feel great!!!!
Any tips xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes you will!!! Skinny b**** HAhahaahhaaa!!!!

You've worked hard... you deserve every minute of your skinniness!!!

X

Ohhhh girls I'm spiralling down as we speak my TOTM is looming over me once again like the from reaper, can't stop nibbling... Lucky enough it's only on tiny bits of stuff.... but you know when you've gone for so long on so little you feel like you've eaten a mountain when you haven't actually even cleared 1000cal! So bloated damn TOTM! Haha hope you are all well girlies! Dee how's the s&s xx

:sigh: aww hun your almost in sync with me Dee and Tru lol.....I`m just finishing as your starting... anyhoo hun don`t let it beat ya... try and keep in control of your bod instead of bod in control of you lol xxxx

Louloubellehoney said:
:sigh: aww hun your almost in sync with me Dee and Tru lol.....I`m just finishing as your starting... anyhoo hun don`t let it beat ya... try and keep in control of your bod instead of bod in control of you lol xxxx

No worries about that Hun I am in full control, at one time I'd have had a Chinese and cheesecake when I feel like this but nope.... Strawberries and 0% Greek yoghurt!! Xx

i feel your pain peach!!! does this diet do somethin, like highten your inner *****iness when due on your totm!! ive been a moody, hungry cow for the past 2 days solid!! my boobs kill me even when i walk down the stairs! and every person who bugs me i have to make a consious effort not to physically damage a part of their body with the closest throwable item i can get my hands on!!!

LIFT MOOD LIFFFFFFFT!!!!!!!!!!!! XXXX

P.S your doing absolutly fantastic peach!! lipotrim should pay you!!

Back