My re-start Diary.....

Monday - Green Day

Thanks everyone for your comments and for checking in and having a wee read... please continue to do so, it really really helps me.

Today is Monday (WI day:sigh:)....green day today...

Breakfast - 42g Weetabix Crunchy Bran(heb), milk(hea)
Lunch - 2 x Nimble brown(heb) toasted, 2 Quorn burgers(1 syn), sliced onion, tomatoes, 3 Extra Lite Laughing Cow triangles (1/2 hea), 1 tbsp ketchup(1 syn), served with SW wedges....
Dinner - Homemade lentil and veg soup (carrots, parsnips, leeks, parsley etc red lentils)
Extras - 3 x Ryvita (4.5 syns), 3 Extra Lite Laughing Cow triangles (other 1/2 hea), fudge (6 syns), mullerlights, grapes, bananas, pepsi max, water
Total syns today = 12.5

Last edited:
Lovely day Debby. X

Hi debby,

You diary looks good today but check on the syns for Ryvita as I thought they were 1.5 each. If they are you need to add 2 more syns to your total, if I'm wrong then I need to remove syns from my last 6 weeks lololol.

The scan bran is only 1/2 syn each but apparently they are like cardboard. I haven't tried them yet.

Have a great day, and good luck with your weigh in :)

I dont believe this.....

but Dave you are right.....
I checked in my Food Diary, and Ryvita crackerbread are 1 and crispbreads are 1.5.
FFS.
I never knew there was a difference. I just lift a packet of Ryvita.
Yet ANOTHER mistake. :cry:
Going off now to change my menu and my syns for today.
Thanks for pointing that out Dave... appreciate it mate.

Debs

Don't think of it as a mistake, it is just a learning curve. Like with anything else once you get the hang of it it will be as easy as walking (getting easier every day lol) and talking, it will just be second nature.

When I first started, I pulled my smoothie maker out the cupboard and got right into using it, thinking all the fruit in it was free so it was an excellent idea. WRONG! Someone pointed out to me that fruit isn't free when it is pureed lol.

We all started SW at some point, and we have all picked things up along the way.

It is just part of your journey :)

Tuesday - Green Day

Green Day today...

Breakfast - Quaker oats so simple sachet (heb), milk (hea), splenda

Lunch - Prawn salad (142g prawns (heb), lettuce, tomato, sweetcorn, beetroot, cucumber, spring onion), 2 tbsp hellmans light mayo (4 syns), 1 tbsp tomato ketchup(1 syn), baby potatoes boiled.

Dinner - Chicken Supreme (28g raw chicken 1.5 syns), mushrooms, onions, 1/3rd packet Colemans sauce mix (2.5 syns), served with brown rice.

Extras - banana, grapes, mullerlights, portion of SW recipe 'chocolate' cake (3.5 syns), spoonful of Total 0% yoghurt mixed with splenda. Milk (hea), Options (2 syns).

Total today = 14.5

Last edited:
Debs, count how many HEb's you are using ;)

Would probably work better for you as it is, as an EE day, although as you know I don't really know a lot about those.

You could swap the chicken with your dinner for Quorn pieces to make it alright, without having to change something else.

OMG that was close.... phew...
I really MUST plan my menus when Im not knackered.. lol
It has all been rectified now (I hope)... See this is why I love it when you read my diaries.... I thought I had a good day planned there. LMAO.
Can you check it again for me.?

oh thank you Donnie, its was nearly a bit of a disaster... but thanks to Dave its now been rectified....this is what happens when you do you planning at like 2am.... going to plan tomorrows right now, while Im awake. :D

Can you check it again for me.?

All seems fine now :)

Something you may wanna consider, and you may not, is swapping your Hellmann's light mayo for Hellman's extra light mayo. We have done that recently. Makes a big difference with syns, from 2.0 syns per tbsp to only 0.5 syns per tbsp.

Does taste mank though lolololol :)

Well, you see I have used it before and it is really rank. :sigh:
I think its the consistency of it or something, makes it very difficult to eat.

complete rechange for today

Due to unforeseen circumstances I have had to change todays diary....

Green Day -
Breakfast...... Quaker Oats so simple(heb), milk (hea), banana
Lunch......Prawn salad (142g prawns(heb), lettuce, tomatoes, beetroot etc, 2 tbsp hellmans lite (4 syns), 1 tbsp tomato ketchup(1 syn), baby potatoes...
Dinner...... 56g (raw) chicken (3 syns) stir fry (usual veg and soy sauce), brown rice, few SW roast potatoes....
Extras - banana, grapes, mullerlights, Milk(hea), Options (2 syns)
Total today = 10

Looking good Debby, although you might have been better making it an Extra Easy day - you needn't have synned the chicken and prawns then and your Oats and Milk would have counted as your HEX's, but it is OK as it is. X

Thanks Donnie and Dave..
yes Donnie you are right... I have NO idea what happened to me today.... I completely lost the plot today, it just didnt click.... then things went on and I had to re-do everything.... ah well.... new day tomorrow....

Back