Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

My Red and Green Food Journey

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by StacieG, 19 September 2010 Social URL.

1. StacieG

StacieG Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11.5lb(8.99%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - EE Food Optimising
    Okay, So I usually write all my food down throughout the week so I thought I might as well write it on here and share for you all to see. So today

Sunday - Green

B- skipped

L - Omlette made with small amount of milk (0.5 syn), 3 eggs and a handful of mushrooms and 42g reduced fat cheddar (HEXA)

D - Roast potatoes (in frylight) with cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli and HEXB of meat

Snacks - Hifi mint choc bar (HEXB), Onken Fat Free Strawberry Yogurt

Syns - Skinny Cow Caramel shortcake lolly (I have no idea!! Can't find it anywhere so I'm gonna say 6 syns) Gravy (2 syns) Yorkshires (4 syns)

Total - 12.5 syns

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. StacieG

StacieG Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11.5lb(8.99%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - EE Food Optimising
    Monday - Red

B - 2 Alpen light bars (1HEXB)

L - Cheese omlette made with (1HEXA) and synned milk (1 syn)

D - Boiled rice and sweet and sour prawns (9 syns)

S - Oken Fat Free Strawberry yogurt

Syns - 10

Tuesday - Red

B - bacon, mushrooms and scrambled egg made with syned milk (1 syn)

L - Steak with mushrooms, mushy peas and plum tomatoes

D - Beef casserole - free but syns for the gravy (3 syns)

S - a couple of dips in the chocolate spread - (5 syns)

Syns - 8

Wednesday - Green

B - mushroom and cheese omlette (1HEXA) and synned milk (2 syns) with a small pot of spagetti hoops

L - Jacket potato with cheese (1HEXA) with spagetti hoops and 1 tsp butter (1 syn)

D - Leek and pea pasta made with (1HEXB) of soft cheese and pasta, 1tbsp of parmasan cheese (1.5syns)

S - Oken Fat free Strawberry yogurt, couple of dips in the chocolate spread (5 syns)

Syns - 9.5

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.