my refeed diary..

A Better Me

Silver Member
welli started my reffeed yesterday amid a lot of confusion, my pharmasist hasnt even given me a refeed sheet .. just a sheet of things she`s photo copied from some book which is all jumbled up..
any how i got through day 1 so here goes.....

DAY 1
A shake for breakfast and lunch

evening meal.. A small chicken breast stuffed with fresh garlic and oregano then topped with sage.. with 3 sprouts, 4 dwarf beans and some broccoli..

although reading a few peoples refeed diaries i may have had a little too much veg, but i couldnt manage to eat it all and listened to my body (for the 1st time ever) that i was full.. so i left some
Day 2 pending ...................

Hi Claire

Day 1 looked ok, but just remember to have the amount of veg/salad it tells you...I know we are so used to thinking veg is "free" but on refeed it is important to just have the right amount.

From memory I think it is a TBS of veg...I know I preferred a small bowl of green salad,,seemed more :) but, just watch what type of veg as well, although all yours was fine.

Day 2 should your 1 x shake and then 2 x meals....

Hope it is going ok

Day 2,

choc shake

lunch>>turkey. mixed green lettuce, little bit of onion, 1 slice of yellow pepper, 2 cherry tomatoes with a drizzle of balsamic vinegar.

Dinner>> sml fish fillet sprinkles with oregano, parsley and cayenne pepper (yum) 3 sprouts, 2 dwarf beans 2 sml broccoli head..

i have to say on both meals although very delicious i couldnt eat all of it.. im learning to listen to my body instead of feeling i have to clear the plate xx

Hi,

Love your use of herbs lol, not tried the sage one, you have given me a good tip I will be pinching!!

Well done on stopping eating when u r full, I have not managed to grasp that yet!!

You are allowed 2 Table spoons of veg, I wish the veg was 'free', I could eat tons of it.

Well done, you are doing fine

Hi,

Love your use of herbs lol, not tried the sage one, you have given me a good tip I will be pinching!!

Well done on stopping eating when u r full, I have not managed to grasp that yet!!

You are allowed 2 Table spoons of veg, I wish the veg was 'free', I could eat tons of it.

Well done, you are doing fine

lol the herbs idea i got from you hun , it makes one hell of a difference doesnt it x

Day 3

chocolate shake for breakfast

lunch>> 2oz of tuna green leaf salad 3 rings of onion and 2 cherry tomatoes with black pepper and balsamic vinegar ( omg im in love with balsamic vinegar )

Dinner>> chicken (same as day1) with a tiny bit of cauliflower, broccoli 3 sprouts 1 tiny potato and a tspoon of fat free from frais with a sprinkle of cayenne pepper ,, (omg it was heaven lol)

Last edited:
lol the herbs idea i got from you hun , it makes one hell of a difference doesnt it x

Oh, it does, I have a cupboard full of them. Have asked father christmas for a spice rack to put them all in lol. Love experimenting with them, they really liven the food up, and they are not naughty either which is even better!!! Can't believe it has taken me all these years to find them!!

Oh, it does, I have a cupboard full of them. Have asked father christmas for a spice rack to put them all in lol. Love experimenting with them, they really liven the food up, and they are not naughty either which is even better!!! Can't believe it has taken me all these years to find them!!
i got my spice rack from the dunelm shop a bargain it was £17and it had 12 spice jars with it xx

Day 4

Chocolate shake for breakfast

lunch>> tuna salad (again) with balsamic vinegar.. green mixed leaf lettuce, 2 cherry tomatoes, 4 onion rings +diced yellow pepper..pudding ww fat free strawberry yoghurt ..

snack>> 4 grapes (lol)

Dinner>> quorn burger.. with brown roll tsp fat free fromage frais, sprinkle of cayenne pepper..

Im finding it quite hard to grasp at all the other foods i can have today i had to come online this morning to check that i hadnt written it down incorrectly..

Day 5

chocolate shake for breakfast

11sies >>2 grapes, 2 strawberry, 1/2 of a plum

lunch>> tuna salad (like previous day) raspberry ww ff yoghurt, 1 grape.

dinner>> Fish (sprinkled with parsley,oregano and cayenne pepper)
1/2 jacket potato topped with ff fromage frais with a sprinkle of cayenne pepper 4 sprouts 1 sml broccolli head and 1 sml cauliflower head.. black cherry ww ff yoghurt.

Hi Clare

Looking good!!!! How you feeling on refeed? Are you getting to grips with the fact you can eat again :) It does take a while to sink in.

Do hope all is ok though.

Take care

Hi Clare

Looking good!!!! How you feeling on refeed? Are you getting to grips with the fact you can eat again :) It does take a while to sink in.

Do hope all is ok though.

Take care
hi , ye im doing ok i think, it is weird i sort of panicked on day 4 as there was a whole new load of food that i could eat and i just coudnt get my head into the fact that i could have bread and potato lol, i go on friday to be weighed, im dreading going to see my pharmasist as she told me to refeed a different way, but iv done it the lt way but i wont tell her lol.

hahah - she was naughty anyway what she was telling you..totally against what LT is all about....I am sure you are ok, but if you have put on, dont be too alarmed...well, easier said than done! I put on my first week and was totally devastated...and worst still my usual girl was on holiday and the lady I saw was so cold. I could have just run away at the time I felt so sad...but the second week I lost the weight and a bit more. So, it does even itself out.

It is strange, cause I stuck to the sheet exactly and yet others do as well and lose a lot! Nothing more fascinating than our bodies....

Yes, Day 4 is a strange day..I was so frightened eating carbs, etc....and it still is a bit of a stumbling block for me, but I did really enjoy my baked spud; it was amazing!

Look forward to hearing how you get on on Friday at WI.

Day 6

Breakfast>> choc shake

11sies>> 1/2 plum,2 strawberries , 3 grapes

lunch>> ham salad sandwich (2pieces of ww bread, 1 slice of lean ham green leaf lettuce, 2 cherry tomatoes, chopped onion, 2 tsp lf from frais with sprinkle of cayenne pepper) , all i can say is o-m-g lol.. pudding strawberry ww yoghurt

Dinner>> sweet n sour chicken (4oz diced chicken fried with fry light, 1/2 jar healthy eating s/s sauce 4oz rice)

went swimming tonight too did 30 lengths (go me lol)

Day 7

Breakfast>> choc shake

Lunch>> ham salad sandwich (as in day 6) black cherry ww yoghurt

Dinner>> sweet n sour chicken with rice (as in day 6)

snack (as im working till 12am) 2 strawberries, 4 grapes

I know my menu is excactly as day 6 but i had left overs and i hate waste so i used them up, but they were sooo nice i didnt mind eating the same 2 days in a row lol

I hate waste too Clare.....If I can put it in a little container and have it the next day, I feel so happy :)

Good luck tomorrow; will be thinking of you!

Day 8
Breakfast >> choc shake

Lunch>> tuna salad with balsamic vinegar.. ww yoghurt

snack>> 3 grapes

Dinner>> baked chicken,with oregano garlic and sage, 1/2 jacket potato topped with lf from frais with sprinkling of cayenne pepper, sprouts, cauliflower and brocolli ... ww yoghurt

I hate waste too Clare.....If I can put it in a little container and have it the next day, I feel so happy :)

Good luck tomorrow; will be thinking of you!
im just like that iv even gone out and bought new containers and warned my hubb n kids not to touch them as theyr mine lol.. and thank you very much for your kind words and encouragement x

Day 9

Breakfast>> choc shake

Lunch>> Ham salad sandwich with fromage frais and cayenne pepper (my fave meal at the mo) strawberry ww yoghurt

Dinner>> Quorn tikka masala and rice. (quorn pieces, tikka masala powder, turmeric, garlic, grated shallot, passata, cardamon seeds, fromage frais) 4oz boiled rice... yum..

3 glasses of rose wine

Day 10

Breakfast>> strawberry shake

Lunch>> ham salad sandwich (lean ham, 2 slices ww bread, grean leaf lettuce, 2 cherry tomatoes, chopped onion, topped with fromage frais lf and cayenne pepper) pear

Dinner>> Tuna salad with balsamic vinegar(green leaf lettuce, 2 cherry tomatoes and chopped onion) 4 green grapes, 4 red grapes, 2 strawberries, 1/2 plum

Back