my restart mission to get to goal in 4 weeks! Bring it on baby!

Super glad i got thru yesterday 100%
Weighed in today....8st 9.5 lbs! Waheyyy!!! My originsl target was 8st 10, then i moved it to 8st 7, then to 8st 4. Ill just see where end of refeed takes me.

The weeks i found easy, if i had tempting food in the house it didn't bother me. But if its tough going i think having foods around doesnt make life easy! So if you can avoid having them in the house :) its really hard wen u know its just there. Wen im at work its not there so its easier. And i cant succumb to temptation as easily as its not like i can nip to the shop or fridge!

Hubby going out to eat, just us, he was gonna go out with a mate but we need some quality time together n we 've always gone out to eat once a week before and as im getting into the groove of LT again ive agreed to go with him n just eat my flapjack!! I dont think ill cave thats why ive agreed.

Good luck everyone for a 100% day xx

Hi goose great to hear your doing so well good luck for today xx

Lovely post Goose, it's great to hear you sounding so positive again. 8st 9.5 lbs!!! Woohoo!! :banana dancer:

thankyou Mburke and BM

Its nice waking up and knowing staying 100% wont be a HUGE challenge!! Makes all those days I've struggled to get through each day so worth t. Its just not giving into those temptations which I know is easie than said but the fred post in my signature helped me yesterday.

2.5lbs to my official goal! wahey!!! my hubby said to me last night he pefers me at this size and felt when I got to 8st 6 he said he felt i was too skinny for his liking. At the end of the day he is allowed to say how he fancies me!! and even though im happier at 8st 6 i guess its just got me thinking. I told him if im a bit loewr than i have a bit of a safety cushion to put weight on and he understoon where I was coming from, if im a bit lowe than I have some leeway.
han
hmmm this is me starting to fret and think too much again!! not going to think, really excited in a way as I have a week and a half ish left on 100% than my refeed. wahey!!

Great to hear things are going the right way I am just heading off to ww to get weight ah well nothing I can do now

in a bit of a rough place right now. Fallen of the wagon, want to go awol from here, but feel I need to write it down to help me deal with it and not feel as horrendous as I do. Want to curl up and cry. Got a damn report to write for work else I would have.

I've decided just to have a few days away from the forum and try and get my head straight. Good luck to the rest of you. I will be back ... I promise, and I will not let this beat me. I will get my head straight. Just right now not sure how too.

Goose promise you'll come back! You have been such a support to me from even before I started. U have inspired and encouraged so many and ur advice has been a lifeline to me at times u know. Thanks by the way. Take a few days to get ur focus if needs be. Sometimes we all need a bit of down time sure. Just know that you'll be missed!!! X x and whatever ur target is u can definitely get there. U have it in u. Its always tough when u approach target because then its like crap now part two.... maintaining!! But u can do it goose! Big hugs :)

BIG HUGS Goose x x x Don't beat yourself up and make yourself go bananas... Try and get a handle on Fred and emotions asap. Thinking is what you're good at, use it constructively. You've done so well and should be so proud of yourself. Will miss you sunshine, see you in a little while x x x

Oh goose sorry to hear things haven't been great. Like you all gone bad hear for me also take your time you will find the strength to carry on when you are ready.
xx Michelle see you soon

Hey goose hope your well I said I would touch base and see how you are
take care of yourself
michelle xxx

thankyou Mburke, not been on this forum much at all, had a few glances on my phone that is it. I've been in a bad place food wise this week and I've been feeling absolutley sh*t with things, it's all long and complicated and messy in my head. Right now im on the path to putting all this weight back on. nothing to do with lipotrim at all - all my own doing and fault. Feeling rubbish and sorry for myself. Have about 70 ish shakes left, would be so embarrased to go back to my pharmacy, my clothes feeling tighter and refuse to weigh myelf as to scared to see the damage,

I know im going to do at least 4 weeks to get back to what I am, I feel so embarassed to go to my inlaws as its obvious ive pt weight on, no one has said anything but ive been wearing big baggy tops. I need to get back on it. I guess tomorrow I need to get back on track, my hubby wont be happy but I know I need to get back on it. /THere are lots of reasons why im in this cr*p situation, oh god, but dont want this for myselgf. Ive actaully made my self physically sick from overeating so much, bing eatean, oh its been awful.

I need to come back on here for support adn motivation. Im not going to weigh mysefl but just start again tomorrow, i dont think I could mentaly accept the weight gain :( I just need to get back on track. I will finish my sachets which is 3 weeks and 4 days supply i think adn i have an extra 8 for refeed.

feeling pretty bruised and very very sorry for myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey goose, i'm a newbie here well i'm starting tomorrow and I just wanted to let you know what an inspiration you are. We all have rubbish days but you just seem to get up and stay motivated. I see right now things aren't great for you, but they will be i'm sure and you'll be back motivating the rest of us in no time. take care lisa x

Goose

STOP! You've got to get a grip and stop! You have worked too hard to throw this all away. From what you're saying I'm not sure that forcing yourself to get back on LT at the moment is the right thing to do?? Sounds like you're past the point of refeed too. You need to stabilise and get your head straight. Why don't you keep the LT for a month or two's time, and concentrate on doing SW, weightwatchers or calorie counting etc and retrench for a bit? Allow yourself to eat something but in a controlled fashion, not binging. Be accountable and get weighed each week. Keep talking to us here for support too. Maintaining where you are now is better than making it worse. Come back to LT when you've regained your balance and have the right mindset to succeed and get the rest off when you're ready. Even if you've put on some weight this week, it's ok, it's still a hell of a lot less that you were when you started and you should be very proud of yourself.

Sending you big hugs

Kay x x x :bighug:

Hi goose,
Well I really feel for u becase I've just binged all day too. I wont get into it now but I lost the plot and now I'm physically sick curled up in bed. The point is, I know what my trigger is today and its the same trigger that's going to be my complete downfall if I let it. I'm lying here now making a mental note of things I can do when I find myself confronted with that same.trigger. this is a life long battle. But u don't go into battle without being as prepared as possible. Same with this, we have to be prepared. All these situations o feelings will crop up over time... but if we have plans to overcome that we will win the war. U can't win em all as they say so just learn from it, dust yourself off, and get straight back to it.
I've been awful today but whereas before I would've just been like ok I'm totally useless just forget about it, this time I've a water bottle ready to go for breakfast. My sachet left out beside the kettle and a book on weight loss motivation on the counter!!! Lol. I don't feel guilty. I made a bad choice today and I regret it very much so. But I'm letting go of the guilt because it doesn't serve me in my goal to get healthy. It o ly hinders me and all my good intentions.
Like u goose, I've made a mistake. I've gone overboard. But its never too late or too far to come back. Never. LT, sw, ww, it doesn't matter which u choose. Just drop the guilt because of will keep u stuck in the same bad place u r in.
Trust me. My starting weight is proof of that.
x x x x x take a step back and refocus, nothing is beyond ur grasp. I hope u feel a bit better. I do after admitting my weakness on week 3 only. Cringe. Xxxx

God that was an essay! Sorry there! I'm hearing an awful lot of snoring .... wake up ladies!!!!! Lol

Goose and Ali,
sorry to hear you are both having tough times at the moment. Please remember all the wise things you've said to us in the past. Food really isn't the answer, more the cause of our problems. I hope you both manage to sort out the problems you are facing.
Hugs to you both

xx

No guilt, its a new day :) I hope ur feeling better today goose. Best of luck.
@nic, thanks and ur right, food is not at all the answer. I can't change a lifetime of bad food thinking/associations overnight but I'm learning fast :)
I've a fiiiine breakfast here, good ol tank of water! Lol
Thanks nic. X x x
Good luck goose. X x x NO guilt ok.

Hi goose sorry to hear things still aren't going right for you I think teapot has given you the right advise take some time to get back in the right mind set as I know myself it's not easy I have found all my old habits are creeping back in so it's time for me to take them in hand

I will be thinking of you
xx michelle

Hi Goose. You have helped us all so much please keep posting while you try to work through these food demons you're having and we'll all do our best to help you. Don't hide away - confront what's going on. Bigs hugs to you lovely xxx

Back