My SF Diary

It was one my fella got from the local garage. I should have checked the points before i ate it. Never mind.... :)

Ww pitta are free on this plan and the bagels wraps and petit pans x

Rednicola said:
Ww pitta are free on this plan and the bagels wraps and petit pans x

:-o dammit! I wish I'd known this earlier lol xx

Sorry Hun o yeah the ww bagels are free too and ww bread

Awww sorry metts :(:( yeah ww bagels are free too x

Lol at least I know for next time. I'm going to have a bagel with laughing cow cheese for lunches next week :)

It's a different plan on
Ww it's in the back of the red live book ....you eat only the green highlighted foods but don't need to
Weigh and measure and you still get your 49 weeklies (hope that makes sense )

Is it an old plan cause I joined a ww class on mon and this wasnt mentioned. I was just given a pack and told im on 29 daily points plus the 49 weekly.

No you won't get the red book for
A few weeks ...they want you to get an idea of portion control first ...but it's a plan that works alongside propoints ...ask
Your leader about it she'll tell you xx

It's the new plan b- they don't tell you much about it in class. If you read the threads here it's very well explained. Its for people who don't like ready meals and who don't want to track and weigh everything!

Thanks for your replies, its sounds really good, ill ask about it next week. Im still tring to find my way round this site, I really need to get a diary going to keep me on track! Thanks again x

No problem .,,you'll soon get the hang of it ....it's all a bit daunting at first xx

Morning :)

B - OSS and skimmed milk, banana

L - 3 crumpets with laughing cow and wafer thin ham

D - chicken breast and something! :D not sure yet... Ok I'm having some mushrooms and wholeweat pasta

S - KitKat 2pp, 2 slices of WW bread

2pp used, 21pp remaining

Last edited:
Thanks Red :) still feeling really good. Only tomorrow to go until WI....

Of course ladies. Although the sneaky peeks at the scales are showing 1lb on :-/ I know that's not accurate but we'll see xxx

Back