My SF Diary

Awww hope not but yeah wait till your official wi

Thanks hun. Not until Saturday morning though so remaining positive! xx

Morning - final day today. I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed not pointing!

B - OSS and skimmed milk with fruit

L - crumpets with 1 tsp marmite and laughing cow

D - chilli and wholeheart pasta.

S - homemade cookie 7pp

7pp used, 14 remaining

Hope everyone is well today? It's Friday! :D xxx

Last edited:
It's great isn't it mets I love it too ..I find I'm less obsessed about food xxx

Do you eat your weeklies ???

Your diary looks fab x

Rednicola said:
It's great isn't it mets I love it too ..I find I'm less obsessed about food xxx

Do you eat your weeklies ???

Your diary looks fab x

I've definitely felt less obsessed with food this week.

The weeklies thing is tricky this week as I ate the full 49 (and then some!) on Saturday night.... so technically, when I started on Sunday, I didn't have any weeklies to use, but I decided to scrap Saturday and start fresh Sunday with 42 points. This is why I don't expect a loss tomorrow morning..... I will use all my weeklies this week coming too as I'm out tomorrow night and eating out twice too!

I do think that I'll be less inclined to have a binge on WI day with Simply Filling - not in the least because I don't feel the need to - but also, it'll make the week harder if I want to have something that is not SF for my dinner (I.e gravy....) where as I always would with pro points :-/ xxx

Even if you don't have a loss it will more than likely sort itself out by next wi because you've been so good on this plan and sounds like you're going to give it a few weeks to see how it works for you. I'm impressed how you got straight onto sf plan even though you knew you had a bad Saturday. You could easily have written the entire week off!
I'm sure it will all be fine when you get on the scales!

I feel the same about bingeing after weigh in, I used to be dreadful about it but since starting wi on Monday's I've got different outlook on it and reckon the sf plan will also help! If I have a good dozen of weekly points left on Sunday I might have a little bit of chocolate! Xx

Yeah I could have binged but then id only be cheating myself. I'm fed up with STS each week so really needed to get started straight away. Like you, I think by next week my body should catch up with itself and hopefully I'll see a loss. Fingers crossed!

After my WI binge I always felt so horrible and could kick myself from doing it. Normally at this time of the week, I'm thinking about all the things I could stuff my face with tomorrow after WI - where as today, I'm not. I just feel so positive about this plan! I've even just baked a cake for my mum an didn't lick the bowl! :-o I normally can't resist but I didn't even want to now... Amazing!

I did have a cookie that my friend baked at work today though. Unsure of the points (although she said it was low fat) so counting it as 7 just to be safe xxx

Ok, I confess, I have eaten some cake mixture and buttercream.... :-/

Allowed! Just take it from your weeklies xx

I'm so happy on this plan- still eating choc but not a full daily allowance worth x

Hehehe! I have plenty of weeklies left over so should be fine :) here are the 2 cakes I've resisted.....

Attachments

• image-3097587177.jpg
    image-3097587177.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 370
  • image-2480034579.jpg
    image-2480034579.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 88
Nomes said:
I'm so happy on this plan- still eating choc but not a full daily allowance worth x

I don't even crave any snacks or anything! It's mad xx

It's brilliant- def glad I found red and her support- before the administrators set up this section for us all x

Nomes said:
It's brilliant- def glad I found red and her support- before the administrators set up this section for us all x

Awwww Nomes <3

Same goes for me and all you girls too :) you've been so helpful and motivational xx

Not sure about food today as I'm out shopping with my mum and sister :)

B - Crumpet with marmite

L - bacon sandwich and kingsmill white 8pp

D - jacket potato with beans and a spoonful of extra lean mince & onions

S - banana & WW tortilla crisps 2pp. Slither of my cake which I have no idea how to point! So going to say 10?!

20pp used 29 remaining. Eeek! Not doing so well actually and I'm going out tonight.... AND I'm due to be eating out twice this week.... Hmm.... Might have to re-think where we go to eat. xxx

Last edited:
Back