My SF Diary

Cakes look lush mets! Cake mixture is better than the finished cake for me!

I want to make some Halloween cupcakes for work as we are having Halloween party for the kids on Monday but I'm not sure I trust myself not to scoop all the leftover mixture off the side of the bowls! Haha!

Enjoy your shopping trip! Xxx

It was hard going! Haha! I have to admit, I've had a slither of cake - just for research purposes ;-) I'm making more cakes Sunday.... Eek!

I bought two shirts for work - not really treating myself though... Hehehe! xx

Edit - I lied. I did treat myself... I bought a knitted dress in a 10 and my sister said I looked really slim! :D

Good for you! That's fab! Are you close to goal Mets?

You have to taste the cake to see that it's fit for eating! I've got all my stuff in for Halloween cup cakes. I'll have to try to keep my paws off! Xx

Becktoria79 said:
Good for you! That's fab! Are you close to goal Mets?

You have to taste the cake to see that it's fit for eating! I've got all my stuff in for Halloween cup cakes. I'll have to try to keep my paws off! Xx

Post a pic when you're done! :) I wanna make spider ones but I cannot find any liquorice laces for the life of me???

Yeah, I'm only 9lbs away from goal. It's so frustrating as I've not lost now for 4 weeks! I can't stop WW though - I'm obsessed with it now! xxx

I got some haribo spooky ghosts to put on them and am gonna go a bit crazy with coloured icing! I'll take a pic.

I'm 8lb from goal, so similar to you. Problem is I get to 10 13lb ( I want to be 10 7 and then see how I feel at that point) and lose the plot and gain a bit then lose then gain! I annoy myself because i couldve been there months ago with more discipline! I'm determined to get to 10 7! I will do it! We will both do it! Xxx

Ah yes, we're both near it. I'm the same.... I got to 9.13 (want to be 9.7) and then went on holiday.... Put on 6lbs, lost 3 and now I'm stuck here. Grrrrrr! WE WILL DO IT!!! lol

I'm going to do choclate cupcakes with choclate icing, red eyes and those liquorice laces for legs. Hehehe! xxx

Ok, head is not good and I do not even want to talk about what I ate :-/ tsk so annoyed with myself! Back on it today! Grrrrrrrrr!

Hey mets dont worry about it you've got till Friday to sort it xx hope your bad head eases soon Hun x

Thanks Becktoria :) I feel fine now and completely back on plan. I could kick myself! xx

Good for you! I think sometimes managing a social life is the hardest part about dieting. I know you can plan to make it fit in but once you've had a drink its really hard to stick to all your good intentions. I never drink in the house or on my own, alcohol is purely a social thing for me and I don't want to not go out cos I'm counting points etc.
Don't give yourself a hard time it'll be fine! Xx

Becktoria79 said:
Good for you! I think sometimes managing a social life is the hardest part about dieting. I know you can plan to make it fit in but once you've had a drink its really hard to stick to all your good intentions. I never drink in the house or on my own, alcohol is purely a social thing for me and I don't want to not go out cos I'm counting points etc.
Don't give yourself a hard time it'll be fine! Xx

Thanks hun. Unfortunately, it's all gone wrong today. I've not been able to stop eating! :-/ grrrrr! And it's all the wrong things. Start again tomorrow!

I don't drink at home either - like you it's just a social thing. I've had so much on this year with weddings and stuff that it's been really hard. At least I know I can maintain the same weight and not gain, despite a hectic schedule. I do get frustrated and jealous of friends that are losing or are at goal before me sometimes. But I have to remind myself that it's been a busy year for me.

Hahaha! That sounds bad doesn't it :-/ I'm mega happy for them too :) I just am a bit like "dammit" Hahahah! xxx

I know what you mean though. A couple of people have lost loads of weight so quickly and without all of this effort and planning etc.

I've made my cupcakes but eaten so much buttercream that I feel sick! I'm hoping it won't show tomorrow as been on plan all week. Was silly idea to make cakes really!
Like you say new day tomorrow! Xx

image-2930247952.jpg

I've tried to attach pics of the cupcakes. I'm not even slightly tempted to try one tho! Haha! Xx

Ooooo they look yummy! I've not made mine.... I couldn't find the ingredients I wanted to decorate them and plus, with how I'm feeling, I don't trust myself not to eat them!

Buttercream is scrummy! :D xxx

It's just too good! I don't think I ate tooooooo much! My boyfriend got most of the bowls to scrape out!

I couldn't have made them yesterday like, I'd have guzzled them all! Xx

Yum they look gorgeous xx good luck
Tomorrow with wi xx

Morning - I feel crap today :( trying to be positive but I'm feeling so rubbish after yesterday food. I just can't stop myself.

Anyway, today's food;

B - OSS With skimmed milk

L - WW bagel and wafer thin ham & laughing cow cheese

D - chicken stir fry and egg fried rice.

S - apple, banana, natural yoghurt with some strawberries

I'm not going to mention my weeklies as I've defo gone over them! So I'm going to try not to use anymore. I've only got until Friday lunchtime and when I eat out this week, I'm going to pick SF foods. I.e salads or something w/o dressings etc. going to the cinema on Weds too so might try and make that humous and take some carrot sticks with me to much on. xxx

Last edited:
Back