My SF Diary

Awww mets don't worry about yesterday what's done is done we all do it just draw that line and move on ...guilt will put you on self-destruct xx

You've got a good day planned there x

Thanks ladies :) I don't think it helps because it's Monday and horribly dark outside, so that's having an effect on my mood too..... I'm mustering up thy enthusiasm! I know it's there somewhere.... xxx

You'll get there. Mondays are always a slog but keep up all the good work. You're so close mets don't let one weekend get the better of you! We're all entitled to go off track now and again, that's just the way life is. Xxx

Becktoria79 said:
You'll get there. Mondays are always a slog but keep up all the good work. You're so close mets don't let one weekend get the better of you! We're all entitled to go off track now and again, that's just the way life is. Xxx

You're right, I know. I just seem to always go off plan on the weekends! Today is a new day :) line is drawn and I'm starting again xxx

Tomorrows menu....

B - OSS and skimmed milk with banana. 1 slice of WW bread toasted.

L - WW bagel with ham and laughing cow cheese

D - I'm eating out at O'Neills so think I'll have the Irish Stew. It's real tasty :) I don't know about the points mind but it can't be that much xx

S - fromage frais with strawberries. Walkers baked crisps 3pp

Last edited:
Not too dissimilar to mine today!! I'm having bagel for breakfast and beef braise for tea which is kind of a stew! Haha have a good day! Xx

I might change my dinner (tea :p) to chicken & bacon salad because the Irish stew comes with a big wedge of soda bread and I don't think I'll be able to resist it!

i found that only wi once a month helped me with the 'off days' and the 'restarts'
as i kept to plan better not knowing wi results

now i wi weekly due to challenges and have no more 'wi treat days' or drawing of lines

each day is just another day of healthy eating, some days i don't eat much but with sf i am eating a lot better

much of it is accepting we will have 'off days' and just carrying on without beating ourselves up

we can all do this and life will keep putting things in our way, which overtime we are able to handle better

I don't think i could WI once a month - I struggle not to get on the scales each day! :-/ but I can see that it's a good way of doing it.

I try not to have treat days each week, but I can't seem to stop myself.... I know it's all a learning curve and I do feel so much more positive today about SF. I think I need a loss to get my motivation going xx

Morning :)

B - OSS and skimmed milk, slice of WW toast & laughing cow triangle

L - 1/2 WW bagel, 3 crumpets with wafer ham and 1tsp marmite

D - homemade chips with steak and salad

Last edited:
I had the irish stew and yes, I did eat the soda bread! Hehhe! Was lush :) I don't know how to point the dinner but it can't have been as bad as my friends massive burger and chips! :D xxx

I'm sure it wasn't! Sounds lovely anyhow! I can never resist bread when it's placed infront of me when I'm eating out! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Xx

It was lovely :) off to the cinema in a bit to watch Paranormal Activity 3 :-o I've got to come home to an empty house afterwards.... Eek! Xxx

I can't watch stuff like that, it completely freaks me out! I only watch horror films or thrillers in the daytime! Haha!
Have fun! Xx

Becktoria79 said:
I can't watch stuff like that, it completely freaks me out! I only watch horror films or thrillers in the daytime! Haha!
Have fun! Xx

I'm going to regret it later :-/ lol xxx

Ok, I had pic n mix at the cinema. 50 lashings for me....

I did! The film was mega scary :-o I screamed so much hahaha!

I didn't have as much pic n mix as I usually do. I purposely bought a pot that you can only fill up so far, instead of a big bag. So I don't think the damage will be too bad ;-)

B - OSS with skimmed milk and banana

L - crumpets and wafer thin ham, banana & mini bag of maltesers 3pp

D - Jacket potato, beans and extra lean mince with mushrooms and a side salad

S - apple, slice of WW bread, KitKat 2pp

44pp remaining

Last edited:
Hi Mets, I have to ask...what is OSS? I've racked my brains and I cant figure it out lol (bet I kick myself) x

Back