My SF Diary

Hi Hollie - my menus are quite repetitive. I'm a creature of habit! :D but feel free to keep reading :)

My menu today is:

B - OSS & skimmed milk, banana

L - Leftover roast chicken and pasta

D - Scrambled egg, bacon medallions, baked beans and mushrooms on WW toast.

xxx

Thanks Hollie :)

Morning!

B - OSS and a banana

L - Sandwich made with WW bread, wafer thin ham and lettuce. Used a scraping of extra light mayo

D - crumpets and marmite.

Not sure about my dinner as I'm out pretty much straight from work tonight, so will have to be something quick and that's all I can think of at the moment!

20pp remaining. Last day today before WI tomorrow lunchtime. Eeek! xxx

I have never in my whole life had a crumpet lol

Good luck for tomorrow x

Marrybanilow said:
I have never in my whole life had a crumpet lol

Good luck for tomorrow x

:-o you've never had one? You have to try them..... x

I had a KitKat 2pp

18 remaining

Becktoria79 said:
You've done well to have so many weeklies left the day before wi. I'm sure it'll be good news tomorrow! Xx

I'm determined to lose a bloody pound at least this week, so didn't want to use all my weeklies! Im going to do the same this week too. After that it's party central every weekend until Christmas :-o so I wanna do my best as much as I can up to that point xxx

I know what you mean, every weekend accounted for from now til Xmas! Tomorrow at a gig with the boy so eating out and drinks obviously. Then 2 weekends away in a row. Must be good when I can. Last year I caved in December completely and ate and ate when the first lot of snow arrived. Can't do that this year!

Good luck today. Looking forward to hearing how you do. Xx

Morning :) so tired today....

I'll update with my WI later on this afternoon.

B - OSS with skimmed milk and a slice of WW bread and half a LCEL.

L - Wafer thin ham and lettuce sandwich on WW bread. Walkers Baked Crisps 3pp

D - not sure yet! Need to pop to Tesco after work. I fancy fajitas but I dont have the WW wraps in the shops near me :(

3pp/49pp used

Becktoria79 said:
I know what you mean, every weekend accounted for from now til Xmas! Tomorrow at a gig with the boy so eating out and drinks obviously. Then 2 weekends away in a row. Must be good when I can. Last year I caved in December completely and ate and ate when the first lot of snow arrived. Can't do that this year!

Good luck today. Looking forward to hearing how you do. Xx

I did that too! Just thought "sod it" at Christmas.... I don't want to do that this year (but I reckon I will!) so I want to try and be as good as I can be, in between the parties ;-)

What gig are you going to tomorrow? xx

I lost 4lb this week! So so happy! :D

Wow Mets that is fantastic! Well done you! x

Thanks girls! I can't quite believe it! And I'm so excited as I had stayed the same for 4 weeks running. Clearly SF has given me the boost I needed. Definitely not using all my weeklies again this week coming, then hopefully I can have a decent loss next week? xxx

Holliexx said:
Wow thats soo good is this ur first weigh in on sf?? X

Yes hun cos last week my scales went a bit mental and broke! So I've been doing SF 3 weeks but decided last Thursday to WI at Boots instead.

Wow hope i have a loss like u lol i doubt it i never lost mre than 2 ln with pp c

:party0011:Go you! :)

Back