My SF Diary

Becktoria79 said:
Moving is dreadful, you have my sympathies. We moved house in September and we still have boxes that need unpacking! Mind i do love our house! Lots of luck for tomorrow! X

Urgh! I hate hate hate it! :( despite being packed up, there still looks like tons to do due to it being so messy! Arghhh!

Nomes - I plan on getting a voucher, so I'll check those out. Thank you :)

Xxx

I had to go back to our last house 4 times before it was tidy! We've finally bought somewhere now so hopefully no moving for a while, previously I've moved at least every year once the lease is up! Just think how lovely it will be in your new home! Exciting times! X

Nomes - I never eat out and pay full price now! ;-) always have a voucher

Becks - I've moved pretty much every year for the last 5 years :( hate it. We're moving to a rented flat again and then the next time will be when we've bought a place up in Sheffiled. Then NO MORE!!! :mad: lol xxxx

good luck with the move

enjoy your weekend away you will prob make some good choices and it will all balance out over the week.

remember its only a couple of days out of the big picture so don't do any stressing over it, just enjoy and get back to plan asap

:D

I live in Buckinghamshire at the mo but my boyf is from Sheffield and so we plan to move up there eventually. Man I am shattered, everything is in storage but we're still cleaning like mad! Got until 7am tomorrow when we have to leave for work and hand the keys back..... Sooooo tired :(

Had takeaway earlier. It's from a place called Noodle Nation. I had some prawn toast, some prawn crackers and mixed meat chow mein. Got a snickers waiting for me, for when we FINALLY finish.....

No idea about points or anything today, but that's literally all I've had and right now, I don't really care!!! xxx

Ahh so you're moving up north?

I seriously wouldn't worry about points at this point, everyone knows that the rules of moving are that you live off takeaways for a couple of days anyway. I hope you get sorted and it'll be worth it when you're in your new home!

Hope all goes well. Xx

Hi all :) just a quick hello from me to tell you I lost 2lbs this week! :D must be from all the humping of furniture and boxes! Especially as I had Chinese takeaway Tuesday and then KFC Wednesday with some mulled wine! :-o

Been so ap busy and I'm shattered. Haven't slept properly for days as I've either been on a air bed or hotel room :( get the keys tomorrow though, so hopefully that is it! Just the small matter of moving all the boxes etc into the new place....

Off to London today for the Hyde Park Winter Wonderland! I'm exhausted though so currently drinking lots of coffee!

Hope all is good with you and you've all been good girls ;-) I'll try and check in with you again in a few days.

Becks - no I'm not moving up north this time - just down the road from my old place! xxxxx

Hi all :) hope you all been good ;-)

So we're all moved in - what a nightmare that was! But we're in and settled :) I love the new place! And despite having to live off takeaways and crap, I still lost 1lb this week!!!??? Very very happy with that!

I had a Christmas do last night and a party tonight so being good has gone right out the window! But I'll stick to SF in the week when I can and I'll start tracking my food on here as of tomorrow xxx

Hey Mets glad you're starting to get settled and well done on losing!

I think at this staff we can all just do what we can do. I keep switching between Xmas mentality and then ww brain. Still I know come Jan my brain will get totally focussed so I'm not worrying too much yet!

Nice to have you back! Xx

Becktoria79 said:
Hey Mets glad you're starting to get settled and well done on losing!

I think at this staff we can all just do what we can do. I keep switching between Xmas mentality and then ww brain. Still I know come Jan my brain will get totally focussed so I'm not worrying too much yet!

Nice to have you back! Xx

Thanks hun :)

I've totally blown it today! Just had a ton of cheese on toast! Haha! Whoops! Back on track tomorrow - promise! xxx

I've literally not stopped eating :-/ doh!

I've not been at work today as I don't feel very well. I've only just woken up so not eaten anything yet and to be honest, I don't feel too hungry. We've got a beef roast for dinner, so I'll have some of that to keep me going.

I don't know if it's a cold or something coming, but my ear aches, got headache, keep going hot and cold and I feel soooo sleepy?? Or perhaps it's just my body trying to recover from the weekend?? I don't know but I hate being off work...

Becktoria79 said:
You're probably run down Hun, moving etc takes it out of you. Just have a restful day or 2. It's crap being off work.
Take care xx

I think you're right. I'm off work again today but feeling a lot better than yesterday. What is it about being off work that makes you feel so guilty. It does me anyway... Stupid really cos I know id be no use there.

I've not eaten anything yet but plan on having chicken and pasta for dinner later. May have a crumpet in a bit. xxx

Back