My SF Diary

I have made the commitment to myself that at the very least I will do 1 run and 1 day of 30 day shred each week until the end of May. Even I shouldn't be able to chicken out of that. Probably :/

Do it gobolio! Like you said, you can't cheat ;-) i think it's the most easiest form of exercise. Although what does annoy me is that now I'm lighter, I don't burn so many calories as I used to. How unfair is that?! :D the fitter and thinner you get, the more you have to work to burn calories!!

I wi on Thursday Morning. Eek! xxx

Atomic pink said:
I have made the commitment to myself that at the very least I will do 1 run and 1 day of 30 day shred each week until the end of May. Even I shouldn't be able to chicken out of that. Probably :/

That's an achievable goal :)

sin3 said:
hi, am new to this but what is oss? Thanks...

Oat so simple

Do it gobolio! Like you said, you can't cheat ;-) i think it's the most easiest form of exercise. Although what does annoy me is that now I'm lighter, I don't burn so many calories as I used to. How unfair is that?! :D the fitter and thinner you get, the more you have to work to burn calories!!

I wi on Thursday Morning. Eek! xxx

I think I'll definitely give it a go again, possibly after I've completed the shred! All the bet for your weigh in tomorrow :)

Thank you. I expect a gain tomorrow. I've over indulged today big time! And just had spag bol with garlic bread (was Sainsburys be good to yourself baguette which is 8pp so not so bad) but because I had a bad day food wise, I didn't bother to remind my fella to weigh the portions out. I didnt go to body blitz either as I just didn't have the motivation. *sigh*

I'm fed up of messing up. I need to take my own advice! xxx

You and me both hon. Don't worry bout today, and WI as normal and just accept what it says and plan for a good week. You may be surprised anyhow. Xx

On SW, I would regularly mess it all up the evening before weigh in...... there was no rhyme or reason to it, just that it was the day before WI. It really got on my nerves. I think it was all tied in with rebellion and not believing that I deserved to lose weight (self sabbotage!), sorry thats a bit of deep thinking!!!! That was just me though, possibly thought it was nerves too! Not sure I'm totally out of that cycle, but like Becks says, just accept whatever the WI is and move onto a great week :)

Yep, I'll wi as normal and take the hit (and the hit to my pocket with my challenge I have with my sisters!). Grrrrrr! Just annoying! I don't know what's bloody wrong with me. I swear I am crazy! As soon as I get into the next stone bracket, I feel like its a green light to go mad? Tsk. I've got so much on social event wise after this weekend, so it's going to be even more difficult. Ah well, get back on that wagon.

Gobolino - I don't know what I was thinking? Was just aimlessly eating and then I was like "crap! I wi tomorrow, what am I doing??" lol what a tool xx

Hey!

We have the same WI day! Good look Hun!
I had a macdonalds the day before WI so I can only expect a STS or small loss lol!

Good Luck!

Mets said:
Thank you. I expect a gain tomorrow. I've over indulged today big time! And just had spag bol with garlic bread (was Sainsburys be good to yourself baguette which is 8pp so not so bad) but because I had a bad day food wise, I didn't bother to remind my fella to weigh the portions out. I didnt go to body blitz either as I just didn't have the motivation. *sigh*

I'm fed up of messing up. I need to take my own advice! xxx

I do this too find giving out support and advice easy but following it yourself can be tricky! If only weight came off as easily as it went on lol! X

That would be great! Lol

Thanks Purpled, good luck to you too :) I'm sure the Maccy Ds won't effect your wi xxx

So, 1lb on which if fine. I'm annoyed at myself but it'll be off next week, you see! :D

I'm doing SF today and tomorrow and then I'll PP over the weekend as I'm training (final weekend and then I get my full powers! eeek!)

B - OSS with skimmed milk

L - WW bagel and wafer thin ham salad

D - Not sure yet. I really fancy scrambled egg and mushrooms on toast!

S - Mango and pear

That will be off again in no time :) x

:) hopefully by next week!

I'm training to be a Special Constable :) I finish this weekend so I'll be let loose on the public! xx

Back