My shoes keep falling off !

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by magickmel, 31 October 2006 Social URL.

1. magickmel

magickmel Loves VLCD's !

Lighter Life and now CD
    I guess feet lose weight as well ? I am a bit suprised that they have only 7 weeks into LL !

Three times today my shoes have fallen off, twice out in public :eek: . It's actually getting a bit dangerous. Think I will have to treat myself to some new ones. It's an expensive game this dieting is, isn't it ? :)

Melissa x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. wannabeminime

wannabeminime Gold Member

Me 2 Mel! Get yourself some insoles, cheaper than new shoes, but not as much fun!
  4. MadamDotty

MadamDotty Back again!

The Harcombe Diet
    Tis one of the joys of losing weight - a whole new wardrobe, and believe me shopping suddenly becomes a pleasures after years of it being painful. You'll love it :D
  5. magickmel

magickmel Loves VLCD's !

Lighter Life and now CD
    Maybe insoles until next payday then just one new pair :p

Hopefully the January sales will have some rich pickings ! :D

Melissa x
  6. kati

kati Gold Member

Cambridge diet
    I'm mostly use to wearing trainers but I have this fantastic pair of shoes that were a bit tight before so couldnt wear them if I had to stand for ages. They're now so comfortable its wonderful. Best shoes I ever bought lol. I just had to have them at the time cos they'd been reduced from £50 to £15 and I loved them.

I haven't really tried any others to know if they will fall off
  7. Shadow

Shadow Member

I hadn't noticed my shoes but I have noticed that none of my rings fit! I'm not complaining thought! :D
  8. magickmel

magickmel Loves VLCD's !

Lighter Life and now CD
    Yeah rings too ! Have moved them all along to the next biggest finger. But with them being too big and as its so cold I keep finding them in the bottom of the washing up bowl and in other odd places ! Must get some of those thingies that you can put in to make them smaller. Not worth re-sizing them just yet. But as you say - I'm not complaining either ! Melissa
  9. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Yup, I lost a shoe size, a tight 6 to a tight 5!!!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.