My shoes keep falling off !

magickmel

Loves VLCD's !
I guess feet lose weight as well ? I am a bit suprised that they have only 7 weeks into LL !

Three times today my shoes have fallen off, twice out in public :eek: . It's actually getting a bit dangerous. Think I will have to treat myself to some new ones. It's an expensive game this dieting is, isn't it ? :)

Melissa x

Tis one of the joys of losing weight - a whole new wardrobe, and believe me shopping suddenly becomes a pleasures after years of it being painful. You'll love it :D

Maybe insoles until next payday then just one new pair :p

Hopefully the January sales will have some rich pickings ! :D

Melissa x

I'm mostly use to wearing trainers but I have this fantastic pair of shoes that were a bit tight before so couldnt wear them if I had to stand for ages. They're now so comfortable its wonderful. Best shoes I ever bought lol. I just had to have them at the time cos they'd been reduced from £50 to £15 and I loved them.

I haven't really tried any others to know if they will fall off

Yeah rings too ! Have moved them all along to the next biggest finger. But with them being too big and as its so cold I keep finding them in the bottom of the washing up bowl and in other odd places ! Must get some of those thingies that you can put in to make them smaller. Not worth re-sizing them just yet. But as you say - I'm not complaining either ! Melissa

Yup, I lost a shoe size, a tight 6 to a tight 5!!!

Back