My Slimfast Diary

May86

I started on Slimfast 12th Dec 2011.

Ate what I wanted Xmas Eve (birthday) and Xmas Day.

Calorie counted while visiting over Xmas, and didn't regain anything once the break had finished.

I am currently back on the slimfast properly, so far I have lost 9lb which is bang on target for my 2lb a week target.

Measurements when I started were:
Waist = 33"
Bust = 37"
Hips = 37"

Here's a pic *cry*
mrstwit2.jpg

Measurements today:
Waist = 31"
Bust = 37"
Hips = 36"

And a pic from this morning showing my stomach...
Photo+470.jpg

Also on day 2 of Jilian Michaels 30 day shred. It hurts, but I can feel it working... :D

oops - had a bit of a slip up yesterday. Really tired last night and hurting from the 30 day shred, I was also miserable so I gave up (after doing really well all day!!) and ate 3 slices of bread with jam on them.

Don't want to step onto the scales this morning :sigh:

I guess we all slip up, just got to get back on the wagon today and keep going.

Good day yesterday! I seem to have recovered from the 30 day shred debacle.

In other news, I am feeling insanely well on less calories. I sat and worked it out and I am eating about 1300-1400 a day and practically skipping around. Martha wet her bed last night and came into ours, screamed at me for a bit, went back to her own bed (with dry sheets on), came back again, and I essentially got no sleep, yet I managed to get up in the morning and I don't feel like I want to die. I seem to have gone from having a horrible, sluggish, slow, lazy metabolism with blood sugar lows and highs all the time, to just a normal, stable metabolism, without needing to sleep as much either.

Its all still going well so far. Not chance to do the workout dvd again but plenty of walking with the pushchair (my 2 year old is very heavy to push now!)

Thought I would share some pics. The first one is from before I started. The 2nd is from this morning, 10lb down, and nearly half way there!

6693947219_b68b1fddf4.jpg

6693951057_f4068b26e2.jpg

wow you seem to be doing really well congrats! ive got the 30 day shred too its such a hard workout considering its only 20 mins but the more you do it the easier it is

Back