My story- ONLINE!!!!

wooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooo!!!!!
:grouphugg: oooh I could just hug ya!

Well done you :)

I think you are very brave to share your story with the world! I'm sure it will inspire many people to join sw, you must be very proud.

CP I've said it before and I know I'll say it again, but you are truly fab and a great inspiration to us all xxx

Wow, CP you look great. Having just rejoined SW I found your story to be really motivational. Thank you for sharing x

Wow - thats is a fantastic story, you have done so so well, that you have every right to be proud of yourself. I am not suprised your mum is so very proud of you!!

Really really insparational story that I think alot of people will relate to. You will help those that arn't sure about the plan to one day becoming as happy as you, so very well done x

Wow, guys. I am so excited and your response and support makes me feel on top of the world. Thank you all heaps (going a bit Gwyneth):thankyouthankyou:
Thanks mate!!!

From what I understand there isn't a massive difference between BodyOptimise and SW online- maybe some extra tools. I know some people have said they see it as a waste of money when they can get the help on here or just get the password for SW from a friend, but to me that is like some people saying class is a waste of money because they can weigh themselves at home- we each have our own way that is right for us, and mine works for me so I am not going to rock the boat

I personally love it- I love paying up-front as it makes it more likely for me to keep to it. I always hated dragging myself to class and found some fellow members or even consultants to be de-motivating. This way, I only have myself to answer to so find it harder to lie/skip/cheat as I am only cheating myself. I love that I have 'proper' answers from SW and not just a consultants/minimins interpretation and as I work away a lot I love that I always have access and can WI wherever I am.

I have pretty specific needs and I don't think doing it on-line is for everyone- but for me it is perfect.

xxxxxx

Thanks a lot for explaining CP! I think I may go for it! It comes to the same price as going to class without the pressure of scrambling to a meeting... I'm just worried that having just myself to be accountable to is not enough... Maybe I should do classes for a few more weeks to get back in the "zone" and then take it from there... Hmmmm.... *One ponders*

can i have your autograph and will you still be talking to us now your a celebrity?YOU LOOK FAB and love the article xxx

WELL DONE!!!!! It was so nice to read your story but you know when you get an image of someone in your head that you have never met or spoken to? Well mine of you was that you had curly hair!!! Don't ask me why but I just thought you would have curly hair.....lol

Thanks a lot for explaining CP! I think I may go for it! It comes to the same price as going to class without the pressure of scrambling to a meeting... I'm just worried that having just myself to be accountable to is not enough... Maybe I should do classes for a few more weeks to get back in the "zone" and then take it from there... Hmmmm.... *One ponders*

But then again, if it ain't broke, why fix it? If classes are currently working for you, would you feel confident in changing methods? Like I said- we all have different needs and your fantastic success proves that your choice works for you- I would hate to see you change methods only to find it difficult- ponder a bit more, doll xxxxx

But then again, if it ain't broke, why fix it? If classes are currently working for you, would you feel confident in changing methods? Like I said- we all have different needs and your fantastic success proves that your choice works for you- I would hate to see you change methods only to find it difficult- ponder a bit more, doll xxxxx

LOL! Thanks again. Do you mind me asking how much the monthly charge is? I know the bronze plan is currently £59.95 for 3 months but how much do they charge monthly thereafter? Still pondering...

LOL! Thanks again. Do you mind me asking how much the monthly charge is? I know the bronze plan is currently £59.95 for 3 months but how much do they charge monthly thereafter? Still pondering...
It's £45 for 3 months, £80 for 6 months and £140 for 12 months BUT (big but) you do not get free membership when you hit target- (because there is an element of trust and people could lie just to get free membership)- unfair for the rest of us though!
xxx

It's £45 for 3 months, £80 for 6 months and £140 for 12 months BUT (big but) you do not get free membership when you hit target- (because there is an element of trust and people could lie just to get free membership)- unfair for the rest of us though!
xxx

Got it! Thank you sooo much CP!

:wow: :thankyou: for sharing that with us.

you are truely an inspiration to us all :0clapper::0clapper:

wow ! all i can say is amazing and truely inspireing ..you must be so proud of your acheivements

Wey Hey!!!

Check you out!!!
Well done on sharing a truely inspirational story with us Hun!
xxx

Congratulations!! That is amazing....over 7 stone hun! You must be so proud. I can't even imagine how much weight that must be. Well done. :)

That's fantastic, well done! Great story and lovely photo, you should be very proud of yourself, it's an amazing achievement.

Congratulations CP... you are absolutely stunning and such an inspiration to everyone. You must be feeling right on top of the world. Of course your mum must be ever so proud!
Well done and big (((hugs)))

freekin' fabulous!! pretty before and after, but you look awesome!! xx :)

Wowsers!! That is amazing and what an inspiration you are :D

Back