My story- ONLINE!!!!

Congratulations and well done and thank you for sharing your inspirational story and photos!

You look absolutely fabulous and glowing with good health:thankyou:

CP your story actually made me cry! - iv always been so proud of you and inspired, knowing how well youv done and the advise you give is a reflection of how far youv come emotionally but reading it like that makes me even more in awe of you.. you have done so fabulously well.. and thats proberly the most honest-down to earth story sw have published and it should be in the magazine..

xxxcongratulations xxx

you look absolutely AMAZING!! well done, you are a true inspiration to us all - thank you! xxx

I too have a lot to lose and it's stories like yours which give me the motivation to carry on with my weightloss journey.

You look amazing, well done; enjoy your slim body!

OMG I am sitting here crying, well done you!!!! As I said to you last week when I first joined seeing your stats became my motivation & proof this can be done! Seeing it in a mag isn't the same as "talking" to someone who has done it!!!! Thank you CP for being my inspiration xx

Well done - such an excellent and inspiring story to read...

You already know what I think about you, I won't bow down anymore- it'll just be too embarrassing for you and I'll just humiliate myself!!LOL! But seriously, your article was just incredible!! People reading that, whether experienced SW followers, newbies just starting SW or peeps deciding which weight loss plan to embark on will ALL be truly inspired! It's full of sensible and sustainable tips and people can see how it really does fit in with normal life!! Your pics are fantastic- a totally transformed gorgeous lady!! It should be published in ALL the papers and magazines because this is what we should ALL be doing- not trying out these dangerous fad diets- just establishing healthy habits for life and getting down to a healthy weight we're comfortable with! Not stick insects, just curvy slim beings with a positive body image and no rubbing together thighs!!XXXXX

I agree with absolutely everything Heather has said. I think you are fantastic!
I've been checking the site since you said you would be on it, so thrilled to see your name in lights. You deserve it girl!

WOW WOW WOW WOW

Back