my very first day on s&s

I have had the mac and cheese tonight. I didn't want it to end. It was absolutely delicious. x x x

I didn't really care for the mac cheese....don't think I put enough water in it :/ x

I bloody love the Mac and Cheese! That's probably my fave out of the sachets :) I've only had 2 sachets today, looking forward to having a lemon bar when I get home, Don't know if I will have anything else though x

I'm not keen on the bars gunna order some of the wafers x

Hunger pangs are dreadful - I know! But you can do it, if it helps, there's a saying "Nothing tastes as good as slim feels". I find repeating this to myself gives me motivation! My first day starts tomorrow, can't wait for my parcel to arrive so I can get started.

All the best :)

Hunger pangs are dreadful - I know! But you can do it, if it helps, there's a saying "Nothing tastes as good as slim feels". I find repeating this to myself gives me motivation! My first day starts tomorrow, can't wait for my parcel to arrive so I can get started.

All the best :)

Best of luck!! Trust me, if you can get past those first 3 or 4 days, the rest will be SO easy!! I feel that I've totally broken through the hunger barrier now, thank God! I was really hungry a couple of days ago, then today I found I couldn't even eat 4 sachets! x

I have turned a corner today. I actually don't feel hungry at all. New parcel coming today. Looking forward to more yummy meals x x x

Day 6 here, and I also think I've finally gotten past the hunger stage... First few days were just urghhh...

Think the key is just sticking with it! Also, I found that if I surround myself with a load of weight loss and fitness related stuff then it makes it even easier... Liking Facebook pages, watching fitness related programmes etc.!

I'm on day 7 today n I still feel hungry :( hope it goes soon, first time I did vlcd I wasn't hungry once from day 1, maybe I have indulged far too much this last 6 months my stomach is probs not shrunk yet or something! I was up all night last night just thinkin of food!x

Oh dear, nothing worse than going to bed hungry on this diet... On the plus side though you usually wake up feeling alright! Hope it subsides soon!

Crispy vanilla shake for breakfast and still not really feeling hungry.
Went to argos and got my scales so gonna have a weigh in when I get home from work x x x

I'm just havin crispy choc shake, not hungry at the mo but was wakin up with hunger pains all night hopefully will go now x

I'm on day 7 today n I still feel hungry :( hope it goes soon, first time I did vlcd I wasn't hungry once from day 1, maybe I have indulged far too much this last 6 months my stomach is probs not shrunk yet or something! I was up all night last night just thinkin of food!x

A Few nights ago I had really bad hunger pangs before bed, My stomach was going crazy to the point where I couldn't sleep, so I ended up having a sachet of porridge. When I was on Cd the counsellor said its better to have an extra sachet than ending up gorging on crisps and chocolate! I doubt it would take you out of ketosis anyway.

I spoke to SnS about getting some mulled wine flavouring as I missed out on my last order! They have none left, so they kindly sent me some free savoury water flavouring in the post, I tried it last night it's really nice! Like a chickeny style broth. I'd recommend that if you get hunger pangs aswell as it's filling in a weird way?

Yea I'm going to get some of that I had it on Cambridge! I'm all good now think its coz I had all shakes yesterday n no meals, I will most definately not go for anythin packs for me 100% :) x

I done a whole 9 hour shift surrounded by fast food and wasn't hungry once. Had a crispy vanilla shake at 10am and just had my praline bar. It was lovely.
Gotta try and fit in my other 2 meals yet x x x

Weigh in done.

I have lost about 8lb so far. So happy. Hope it keeps up next week. Need to up my water intake I think. So pleased. It's really working. X x x

Yep as of tomor I will be drinkin more not drinking enough at all! Well done can't wait to weigh in morning :D x

Well done! 8lb loss for us all so far!

I popped in to Holland and Barrett and picked up some of those Zero Noodles, just had them with some veg for my dinner. I checked with SnS and you can have as many of them as you like! They are kinds of similar to the texture of bamboo shoots, and taste of nothing so I added a bit of soy sauce. So if you like your pasta it kind of fills you up in the same way! They sell a rice version as well.

Apart from that I've just had a shake so technically could still have two more sachets, but I think I will just end up having a bar with a cuppa later. I'm with you both on the water thing too, does tea count??! lol

Well done guys....I am down 8llbs too.....Yah...

Question...what are the Zero Noodles?? They should great!! LOL

There's another thread on here about them somewhere - they are gluten free, carb free noodles! I looked them up and they sell them in holland and Barrett, I managed to get a packet but they are selling out everywhere. You can buy them from Chinese shops and from wing yip online too, but they are sold under their proper name, 'shiritaki noodles'. They're really weird but once you get over the initial texture it's fine! U have to rinse them in warm water then microwave or boil them. Once I had put soy sauce on them and added some shredded veg I couldn't really taste the difference between egg noodles!

Back