my very first day on s&s

Well my order has just arrived, I'm going to sit and enjoy a mushroom pasta. I ordered a few this time instead of just the one! :p

TOTM hit me hard had a few snacks and meals brought myself out of ketosis and gained weight. Back up to 13.13 and had 100% day yesterday and have woke up starving.
Luckily I have a busy day today so should be able to ride it through.
Going totally 100% this week and going to order the months pack. I will be down to 12.7 I hope by the end of the months pack x x x

I know how you feel, the snacks n meals I've had here and there recently have brought me out of ketosis and I haven't lost weight. My months supply came yesterday, I'm sticking to it 100% total food replacement! TOTM is a pain in the ass aswell, you can be holding up to 7lb in water!

I'm going to try and not weigh myself for a bit as when I get dissapointed I lose focus!!!

I feel so bloated. I hope I'm holding a lot of water otherwise I have put a couple of lbs on.
I'm going 100% from yesterday. Hopefully I will be losing quite a bit this week once I'm back into ketosis. Absolutely starving at the moment. Gonna go home have a big glass of water and tidy my house x x x

I woke up with hunger pangs in the middle of the night! I'm just gonna up my water intake, I bought some of the mixed fruit water flavouring to see if that would help me drink more water.. it tastes alright, but oddly it tastes exactly the same as the lemon one (which wasn't very lemony) I think the cambridge diet flavourings were better than slim and save, but they were about 7 pounds!

Lets totally be 100% and commit to this! We can do it! :D x

I don't mind drinking plain water now even when I went off plan for a few days I only had 1 diet coke and a few glasses of champagne other than that it was water all the way.
I am cooking dinner for the family now and I'm so hungry. Might have my bar while they eat and have my dinner a little later otherwise I won't make it through the night. x x x

Hi ladies, internet has been a pain the last few days hope it both getting on ok seems u have both had a rough patch, good luck with total food replacement souffle and good luck with being 100% bikinibody, I on the other hand have had a rubbish week this week too only lost 1 pigging lb and I haven't done anything to deserve it either, so I'm hoping for a cracking weight loss on Wednesday, I'm currently 13.4 and as soon as I get to 12.13 I'm treatin myself to getting my hair all done, then iv 4 stone left to loose and iv got little treats lined up for every next stone I loose! :)

Wow well done. I have done 2 days 100% now. Feeling good think the hunger is wearing off again. I'm not weighing until next Monday as i officially restarted at 13.13 monday and I'm hoping for a good one.
When I get into the 12's I'm planning on a nice treat for myself too. Maybe a nice new outfit or a spa day something like that.
Just really need to stay motivated this time. x x x

Starving. Gonna have my lunch meal early and save my shake for later. I'm looking at tuna mayo in the fridge mouth watering. But I know its a slippery slope.
No cheating!!! 100% day 3 x x x

3 days 100% completed x x x

Day 4 100% lets go.

Only problem is fanily had KFC last night and there's a bucket of left over chicken in the kitchen. I want it sooooo bad x x x

Keep going bikini what's the point in doing it if u keep falling off, u might as well do weight watchers eat what u want n loose the same amount but stick to this 100% and it comes off twice maybe 3x's as fast, ur choice I know I'd rather get it over and done with faster n be happier as I know and u probly know goin on the usual diets just disheartened u as it didn't come off very fast therefor you didn't notice much change like u do doing vlcd! There u go that's my good deed for the day I hope iv talked some sense into you lol!! Me I'm going strong just think we gave done this for a month now woooo iv lost 21lb I know I couldn't of done that on the usual diets, I'm hoping for another 21lb this month, bein optimistic probs won't be quite as much but I can only hope that this time next month I could gave lost 40lb :D xx

I'm going to keep going lost 16lb so far so not that far behind you. Weigh in on Monday so still got a few days to lose more.

Day 4 100% done. x x x

Good good keep going xx

Brought my monthly pack now. Gonna do 100% for the whole month.
Got 2 weeks to hit 13 and I want to be at 12 by the end of march if possible x x x

Just realised its been a whole month now for us all.
Just did my measurements and I have lost 16lbs and 19 inches!!!! 6 just from my waist.
Onwards and downwards for this month x x x

Glad ur back to feeling positive, I didn't do my inches to start with! Yep 1 month, its gone really fast! Iv had such a stressfull day today n could quite easily have a bottle or 2 of wine x

Feel amazing today. My work trousers which I used to struggle into and have a massive ugly muffin top do up today and a feeling lose and I have no tummy over the top.
I'm so happy today.
Here's to a 100% week this week x x x

Yay, I felt the same went to book my hair in for next Wednesday coz its my treat when I get to 12.13 n I reckon I will do it by Wednesday next week n I looked in mirror n I looked slimmer also my coat now zips over my boobs lol! I'm deffo wanting 5lb on Wednesday, then I will be 12.13 but booked it for next Wednesday to be on safe side incase I'm bein too optimistic lol xx

I'm hoping for anything under 13.7 to be honest. Just wanna lose that 7lb within 2 weeks. Well done you.
I can't wait until I see the 12s x x x

Back