my very first day on s&s

Had a sneaky weigh in this morning. 13.5 so exited. Pushing through with the water today hoping to get another lb loss overnight.
Won't be long before I'm in the 12s too.
My months pack is being delivered today. Gotta find a way to make the tomato soup nice xxx

Well done, almost the same x

According to myfitness pal I should be 12stone in 5 weeks woo x

And that's before my updated weigh in results tomor x

Woo hoo. I'm hoping for under 12.7 by beginning of march x x x

Easy for u that, I cannot wait to get on scales in the morning, feel so much slimmer this week iv just got to have lost 5 after last weeks 1lb x

Yeah you should have a good loss this week.

I just done my weigh in and I'm 13.4 which is a 4lb loss this week.

Still got 10 days to reach my target of 13 might put it down a few lbs now I'm doing so well.

12 stone by beginning of march might even be possible.

Good luck with weigh in. Lets hope your in the 12s x x x

Hi girls, feels like I haven't been on here in ages!
I've had such a **** week or so, been really poorly to the point where I've had to come off plan. I've only been eating chicken soup and veg and stuff so I'm hoping I haven't really put weight on, but I've been having cough and cold sweets as well so I know for a fact I'm out of ketosis. I'm just so stressed out because it feels like yet another setback! I'm trying to remain positive though - I have almost a full months supply of food so when I'm fully back on plan I intend to smash it!!

Hope u feel better soon! Bikini deffo put it down u will easy do that! Iv just weight and lost 6lb wooooooo 12.12 xxxx

Well done. I hope I'm in the 12s next week. Haven't been in the 12s for 6 years!!! x x x

I briefly got into them just over a year ago on Cambridge got to 12.3 was soon over them tho lol, this time I won't be I want to be in the 11's in 5 weeks, setting 3lb a week target for myself! Altogether since my biggest 2 year ago iv lost 47lb and have 55lb left to loose so almost half way through my journey seems daunting right now but I can get 2 more off by mid April I think x

Wow that's really good. I want to get to 12 and see how I feel then. May decide to stop there or might try and go down to 11. But don't think I will go any lower than that x

I'm wanting to be 8.13 the exact weight recorded when I fell pregnant! I will probs get to ten n be happy tho so that's my target but gunna review nearer time xx

God don't think I have ever been that weight. Don't know if I would suit that low. My boobs are too big. Can't wait for them to shrink but even when I was a size 12/14 they were still a 34g.

Yea iv got big boobs, I was an 34f when I was that size always was, my coat now zips up now lol so mine have shrunk a big was a 38g last time I was measured x

It's official clothes I was struggling at getting into for the last 5 years fit with a bit of room to spare.

Just found the trousers I brought for my sons baptism 5 years ago. I remember having a big muffin top over the them they now fit comfortably and even have a bit of room to spare.

I'm officially a size 16 now into the 14s please x x x

I'm tight 12 to 14, how wierd when we virtually weigh the same confuses me lol! Well done u x

Altough at top most things are 16's coz of big boobs x

Really? How tall are you? In only 5"4 my sisters are quite tall 5"8 and are 12 and 12.5 and are both size 14 x

5.3 its wierd isn't it! I got in 10-12 when I got down to 12.3 last year, strange yep now uv wearin a 14 top n 12 pants, its wierdmost of my excess weight is around stomach so I couldn't get in 12 jeans with buttons x

Back