My weekly progress

Up 2 lbs Had an awful week Did no exercise and never calorie counted as my Mam was in hospital so I Wasnt even thinking of my diet but I'm back on it now and I'm hoping I can lose 3 lbs but I'll be away at the weekend so I'll weigh myself a day early so fingers crossed I'll have a better week this time!

Down 3 lbs since lastweek :) So that's 11 lbs so far! I'd love to lose 3 lbs by next week to reach my first stone but I've a wedding this weekend so I know that'll do some damage lol Hopefully if I'm good the rest of the week I'll get to that stone mark :)

Down 3 lbs since lastweek :) So that's 11 lbs so far! I'd love to lose 3 lbs by next week to reach my first stone but I've a wedding this weekend so I know that'll do some damage lol Hopefully if I'm good the rest of the week I'll get to that stone mark :)

Enjoy the wedding, hopefully you will hit that stone! Eat as much super free as you can the other days

Thanks hun I'm actually back to calorie counting now I find it easier to stick to Fingers crossed I'll get to the stone mark soon :)

Well that plan to get to the stone mark went pear shaped! I'm up 5 lbs after my hols :-( I'm back on it tomorrow and hoping to lose 2 lbs by Saturday

Had to weigh myself a day early but anyway I'm down 2 lbs so I'm happy enough I'm hoping for another 2 lb loss next week

Thanks MayKu12 :) How are you getting on?

Yeah I'm hoping if I lose 2lbs this week and 1 the week after I wont be too far from the stone mark then :)

Down 2 lbs :) so I hope to lose 1 lb next week and then that's the rest of the holiday gain gone :)

Yeah I'm glad to be back on track now My birthday is 3 weeks away and I'd love to be down a stone by then so I'm hoping I can lose those 4 lbs by then :)

Had a busy few weeks so haven't been on here but basically I haven't lost anything so I've stayed the same and have 4 lbs to lose to get down to a stone off I've a wedding coming up so hopefully I'll have it gone by then

Good luck :)

I haven't been on track since last summer so unfortunately I've put it all back on again so I'm back to square 1 again :-( On the plus side I've been doing something about it since Monday and I'm going to weigh myself every Saturday so I'm looking forward to this fresh start now I've also started the couch25k again so I'm finished week 1 My start weight was 227 lbs so fingers crossed I'll be down a few lbs tomorrow!

Down 2 lbs so I'm 225 now

Down 2 lbs this week so I'm 223 lbs now

I've stayed the same this week so I'm still 223 lbs. Had a bad day due to totm cravings and I gave in to them so I should be happy I'm not up anything I suppose. Hopefully I'll do better next week.

Back