my weight loss achievement

You sure loose a lot on Exante, well done.

*LOST* I MEANT.

Hi HM, how're you doing? I like your snowy piccy. You look great on the Exante web too.

Amazing :)

Excellent! Well done :)

amazing ...

Wow! Well done!!!!

so how long have you been on Exante in total? Have you had any breaks and returned?
I have been over weight all my life and like most havetried and failed at most diets. The best result I ever had was the total mealreplacement plan lipotrim where I lost 4 stone in 16 weeks just over 6 years ago in my early 20's. I stupidly didn't follow any plan after or continue to my target weight.
On lipotrim you didn't have any weeks where you ate food ... did/do you have the food week every 4th week?

I noticed you mentioned you 'blog' where and how do you do it?

Thanks, Sam x

Amazing photos, really are an inspiration, you have come so so far, massive congratulations! Xxx

I haven't put anything up recently. I thought I'd add a new photo.

PhotoGrid_1381763105032.jpg

The gray dress was from March 2011. The champagne dress was April 2013. I had stopped exante in November 2012. Since then I've put on 30lbs but most of that is the water weight that you gain after being on such a low cal diet. I'm now working that all of naturally with just balanced diet and exercise. Good luck everyone.

Have you done it with the food break xx absolutely amazin well done xxx

Have you done it with the food break xx absolutely amazin well done xxx

I hadn't really. My problem was that I had gallstones which prevented me from eating most foods. So I added food in normally veg stock with veg when wanted. The food break is very important defiantly do not skip it. It's just finding what is best for you.

Back