My weight loss diary on Xenical! :)

Good luck x

Weighing in :D :D :D

Yeay yeay yeay :D

I am still the same weight. Not gained or lost anything :D Really was not expecting that. Still at 14stone 2.6lbs :D

I'm back on the diet today, more determined than ever to get slim in 2013 and stay slim forever! (well until I get pregnant but I will lose all the baby weight after hehe) :D

So so so happy :D

Change of plan...back onto healthy eating tomorrow. Having another nearly full Christmas Dinner for dinner :) I deserve it after the day I've had! Lol.

Going to start exercising next week. Not going to put too much pressure on my left ankle though. I don't want it to sprain again. It took a month and a half for it to get better! Sooooooo don't want to go through that pain again. Even walking was painful!

:D

Only lost 4.4lbs this month but so far I haven't gained anything :) Small loses are better than gaining though so a lose of 4.4lbs this month is wayyy better than no lose :)

Hoping to lose a lot in 2013 :D

well done on the sts.. thats amazing!!

2013 will be brilliant for all of us

well done, sounds like we are all having a good go at it before new years :)

:) I'm not eating differently on New Years anyways. Decided to keep on track of the diet until mine and my partner's anniversary where we're going to an Indian restaurant that we go to every year :)

Can't wait to see what 2013 brings :) xx

2013 will be a great year for all of us I'm sure :) I feel it in my bones lol! X

Today has been a good start to being on track :)

Breakfast
- A small bowl of Muesli (No added sugar) with 250ml of semi-skimmed milk and 1 banana on top.

Lunch - 2 fried eggs
- 3 slices of brown bread with a thin spread of Asda Olive Gold Spread on each slice.

Dinner- 2 Chicken Breast Fillets
- A plate of Pasta Twists Fusilli
- 1 tbs of Sour Cream And Chive dip over the chicken

Hi hun, congrats on STS. No plans for new years? i dont do anything for it either tbh. But am going for a family meal on the 7th but ill stop only for that day. Count it as my treat day and keep on it then for the rest of the week.

Not long til your anniversary! x

Hi hun, congrats on STS. No plans for new years? i dont do anything for it either tbh. But am going for a family meal on the 7th but ill stop only for that day. Count it as my treat day and keep on it then for the rest of the week.

Not long til your anniversary! x

Thanks hun. And nope, I wanted to stay on track of the diet. Just staying in, chilling watching films on the sofa with my partner :) We have celebrated it the last 2 years but we wanted to get back on track of the diet and we don't drink much at all :)

And aww cool, that will be a nice treat for you.

And yeeayy :D It's nearly here. The best thing would be getting a BFP but I know that won't happy :( We're going to an Indian restaurant that we go to every year so that will be my treat day :) xx

I've been staying on track today :) Feeling ready for 2013! :happy036: :talk017:tttTTTt

Today I have had:

Breakfast
- A handful of raspberry wheats
- 250ml of semi-skimmed milk
- 1 banana on top

Lunch - 2 bananas...(I didn't fancy eating anything else but I was full and felt fine :))

Dinner- 3 Chicken Breast Fillets chopped up
- A plate of Pasta Twists Fusilli
- 157.5g of Asda Original Bolognese Sauce

Yum! :)

Back