My Weightloss Diary (Part Two)

Best week so far!!!!

Weigh-in Day and 11lbs off! :D

Not my biggest loss overall, but the only one bigger was my first week! In the words of Victor Meldrew "I don't believe it!". I had been taking pain killers for my Dental abscess, which I think may have caused me to hold on to a few pounds.

I've also been extremely cold this week, which hopefully meant I was burning extra pounds. Either way I'm happy!

I've been invited to a friends wedding in July and I'm going to his stag do at the end of June, so I'm going to re-feed again. That gives me another 4 weeks, so I'm hoping for another stone or so in that time (expecting a small loss next week).

Once that's done I'm going to evaluate where I am over all, I've never been sure what my end weight was, I put in my BMI value, but I want to see how I look and feel. Hopefully I'm only a couple of weeks away.

Then the hard work begins!

Best week so far!!!!

Weigh-in Day and 11lbs off! :D

"I don't believe it!".
Either way I'm happy!

Brilliant loss, you must feel proud of yourself. Did you do anything different this week? I've always had a problem shedding weight, so easy to pile the pounds. This diet is working for me. People like yoursef provide us with motivation and inspiration! I am pleased for you:D

Hi Dophin

I don't know why I had the big lose, didn't do anything different. I was a little backed up (blaming the tables), to that my have add to the loss. I think I may not have drank enough on Friday.

Apart from that don't know!

Just had a very tough weekend myself, the smell of food was driving me mad, I’m cold all the time and my cravings coming back to haunt me now and again.

My weight loss is now very noticeable and it attracting a lot of comments from friends and family. A lot of people have started telling me I’ve lost enough already, I don’t need to lose any more, etc. Which is making me second guess myself about how much I should lose. It’s also making the craving hard to ignore, I keep asking myself why am I doing this! I spent some time play with images for my diary which show how far I’ve come and they have helped my stay 100%. My BMI is still over 30, so I know I want to lose more.

I have a friend’s stag do, his wedding and a family holiday in June-July, so I’m going to re-feed again on the 17th June for around 6 weeks.

By that time I’m hoping to have lost around 80lbs, which works out rather well as I think is a good time to decide on my final weight. At the moment my idea is 11st 7lb, but 12st 7lb appears to be a more realistic goal.

Wow, you're doing amazingly David! Incredible...and you're nearly under 30 bmi - woop woop!! Great diary!

Weighed-in a day early because I was busy on Saturday watching the Kings Of Leon at Slane! Only lost a pound this week, a little disappointed by not surprise given the amount I lost last week. When you take the two weeks combined it a weekly loss of six pounds each week, which makes a lot more sense.

On the positive side, two more pounds put me below 200lbs, something I’ve been looking forward to for a while. I had a great time at the concert and remained more or less 100%, I had my normal flap jacks plus 2 maintenance bars. I refrained from the huge amount of food and alcohol at the concert, which surprises me as I’m really craving/missing food at the moment.

I’m not sure the fact I’m re-feeding in a couple of weeks is helping or hindering. I think knowing that I’m going to eating in a few weeks is making this worse; it’s making me crave food more. Also the fact that I’ve been on this diet almost 3 months is big factor.

Hi David, you're doing great, well done you for going to Slane - I'm avoiding social occasions as much as possible. Do you have to refeed in a couple of weeks? I have to in 4 and I wish I didn't I'm on a roll now and I'd rather keep going until I got to goal - but it would ruin other people's holidays if I wasn't eating or drinking and I have to go to 3 weddings in July - too awkward. Am going to really try to stick to maintenance though and keep losing even if it will be at a gentler pace. Then if necessary, I'll go back on tfr in September until I get to goal. What's your longer term game plan?

Chat soon xxx

Weighed-in a day early because I was busy on Saturday watching the Kings Of Leon at Slane! Only lost a pound this week, a little disappointed by not surprise given the amount I lost last week. When you take the two weeks combined it a weekly loss of six pounds each week, which makes a lot more sense.

On the positive side, two more pounds put me below 200lbs, something I’ve been looking forward to for a while. I had a great time at the concert and remained more or less 100%, I had my normal flap jacks plus 2 maintenance bars. I refrained from the huge amount of food and alcohol at the concert, which surprises me as I’m really craving/missing food at the moment.

I’m not sure the fact I’m re-feeding in a couple of weeks is helping or hindering. I think knowing that I’m going to eating in a few weeks is making this worse; it’s making me crave food more. Also the fact that I’ve been on this diet almost 3 months is big factor.

If you have a huge loss 1 week, it's less likely that you will lose much the following week. Think in terms of losing weight at the rate of 6 Ibs a week, which is much more realistic.
When I first started on lipotrim I thought in terms of how much weight I wanted to lose but now I am only interested in reaching a healthy BMI thereafter I want to join Slimming World to maintain and lose more weight over a longer term. I believe LT has taught me a lot, I know I will be much more careful in the future about my eating habits.:D

I total agree, this diet has done the same thing for me, I want to change the way I eat. I want to enjoy good food, but I want to do it in a sensible health way.

I've also realized I need to keep monitoring my weight. I shouldn't be afraid of the scales, they are only a tool! I need to keep weighing myself every week.

Back