my weightloss diary

What's caramel rice?

xx

its caramel rice from weightwatchers pack of 2 and they are 1.5 pts each and lovely

cant stand snack a jacks they remind me of polystyrene ceiling tiles yuk
:(

hehehe me neither lol :D. dont like the texture lol

morning Kim :D hope you have a good WW day xx

Morning Kim

Congrats on the loss ... over 2 stones - you've put me to shame!!!

And I agree with the snack-a-jack things - specially the savoury ones - yuk, soggy horrible things.

Have a great day
Twigs
xx

i love the savoury snack a jacks - specially the cheese / salt and vinegar ones! yum :D

i ve been to town school uniform shopping cost me a fortune as youngest starts in high school this september. my babys all grown up lol.

tuesday 18th august
breakfast:
toast and marmite 3pts
milk 2 pts

dinner:
melba toast with ham 2pts
apple 0.5pts

tea:
mash 3.5pts
carrots 0
peas 0.5pts
sprouts 0
pork 5pts
gravy 2pts
bag crisps 1.5pts

total 20/23

ap 3 steps 11,452

Last edited:
Wow Kim congrats on your loss what a superstar!!! I can't wait to get to 2 stone that's such a massive achievement. I hope you have a good day tomorrow and your menu sounds lovely too xxx

well today im going for a walk to morrisons maybe get something nice for tea.ive added some pics to my minimims account today to see if i can see a difference with my 2 stone loss in weight i cant tell if anyone else can please let me know.:D

wednesday 19th august
breakfast:
special k 1.5pts
milk 2pts

dinner:
ham sandwich 3pts
onion rings 1pt

tea:
stir fry 1pts
chicken 2pts
sauce 1.5
fruit 1pt
spring rolls 4pts
lolly x2=1pt

total 18/23

ap=3 6889 steps

Last edited:
Well done on your 2stone loss :) amazing stuff! ... im off to have a lil peek at your photos :) and will report back

had a quick look but cant see any photos :(

Well done on your 2stone loss :) amazing stuff! ... im off to have a lil peek at your photos :) and will report back

had a quick look but cant see any photos :(
i think i had made it private now its public lol:p

Hi Kim

Just been looking at your stats ... you have put me to shame - you seem really in the zone :)

Twigs
xx

Well done KIm, as for the pics I have taken a leaf out of your book and done the same, Always nice to put a face to a name as well. I can see on your face you have lost weight, do you find some of your clothes feel different? My trousers feel a bit loser on the bum and legs, but nothing off my boobs yet lol

Wendy x

Evening

Just stopping by to say hello - off to nose at pics

Back