My weightloss diary :)

Breakfast banana and grapes
Lunch ham cheese and tomato toastie
Dinner pork steak mash and mixed veg

H ex a milk & cheese
H ex b bread & hifi
Syns nature valley bar 9.5 options 2 (11.5)

Haven't done any walking as such today unless walking round town counts. Maybe do 15 mins of Leslie sansone DVD tonight :) x

half pound is great

as for the walk I am still waiting for a parcel so dont think it will arrive now
so that means I am stuck in waiting for it tomorrow too

would have taken all the dogs out tonight with DH he could walk the big dogs I could take Kayden in his basket bu tDH has to visit his mother in hospital tonight (dutiful DiL that I am I offered to go with him but he said no point) I cant say I am upset about that :)

Not feeling in the mood for my walking DVD but I do have a 3 mile walk home from town tomorrow as imi has a playdate after lunch :) x

It's freezing today although we have lovely sunshine. Maybe autumn on its way??

Breakfast banana apple and mullerlight vanilla
Lunch pitta filled with mince
Dinner spagetti bolognaise
H ex a milk
H ex b bread & hifi
Syns nature valley bar 9.5 hifi 6 (15.5)

Doing a 3 mile walk home from imi's playdate in town :)

Last edited:
Walkes a massive 7.5 miles today I am exhausted now!!!!!
Anyway it seems my comfort food it's pitta with spag Bol sauce inside. I could eat it all day long. Thankfully im jonesing for something SW friendly!! :DX

sorry not to have visited (been a miserable cow today and dont know why)
MiL has a bladder/urine infection - she has had one before but was given advice to drink more water and lose a couple of things from her diet - did she listen - no not her - she thinks she know best like she says she is 82 and before she didnt drink water and never had an infection so she doesnt need the water does she - I told her she would have been more active and most likely did drink more :)

I would be exhausted with that milage too

Oh dear sounds just like my grandma. Sorry you're not feeling great... Have a hug from imi myself and peppie cat :) x

Breakfast fruit and mullerlight
Lunch ham cheese tomato toastie
Dinner gyros chicken SW chips and salad tzaziki made with f free fromage frais
H ex a milk cheese
H ex b alpen lights 2x wholemeal bread (sm loaf)
Syns nature valley 9.5 alpen lights 3 (12.5)

Have ended up having 30.5 syns tonight. Oooops x

Last edited:
thanks for the hugles

I still feel a bit low - I have no idea why one day you can wake up feeling really good and the next you hit rock bottom
hopefully I have far more good days than bad ones - bit is not great- better than yesterday so that is good but not brilliant :)

Aaleigha said:
thanks for the hugles

I still feel a bit low - I have no idea why one day you can wake up feeling really good and the next you hit rock bottom
hopefully I have far more good days than bad ones - bit is not great- better than yesterday so that is good but not brilliant :)

I really feel for you I was really low for a long while but through sheer determination I just kept forcing myself to be happy and eventually it just became second nature :) you will get there H just believe that :) x

I am feeling extremely hungry today so really have gone to town on free & super free foods :) x
No exercise today we were picking up our new car but I have done 5 loads of laundry and hoovered and polished and cooked so much so I passed out in the car slept for 45 mins... Although it was a crap sleep I felt great when I woke up x

Breakfast fruit and vanilla mullerlight
Lunch pitta bread pizza
Dinner sausage mash and veg
H ex a milk and cheese
H ex b pitta bread and alpen lights
Syns nature valley bar 9.5 sausages 3 (12.5)

Last edited:
Back