My wieght and Running Diary!!!!!!

lovelyzobo

Thought I would start a little diary after a suggestion from another member, to log my progress on running!

So, this is week one, started Monday 17th October. Couch to 5k.

WEEK 1. I just about managed, the 5 mins walk, then 1 minute run, 1 1/2 minute walk, for 20 mins.
WEEK 1. 14st 2lb.

Well done on starting couch to 5K, it will help with your weight loss and also trim off some extra inches! If you haven't already done so, I would definitely recommend measuring yourself now, so you have a record of the progress you've made.

Best of luck, and how did you get on today? :)x

Thankyou! Rest day today, says to have one off one on, as need to recover, until in the swing of things. Fine by me, want to succede, so will do baby steps! xxx

Well run day today, just having some breakie, then will be off.....feeling a little stiff today, but hoping I loosen up.....not feeling like it must say, lots of personal stuff going on and am extremely emotional...but need to get on with it....will let you know how it goes, if I make it home! xx

lovely to read your diary zobo

well, home after my run, and it wasnt too bad! Hurty thighs, but they havent had much action for a few years, so cant blame them! Did have a sneaky weigh in, and clever old me, has managed to put 3lb on! Although am on period, so hoping its that! I did have an awful day yesterday, and although dont think of myself as an emotional eater, had a packet of crisps and a banana muffin!!!!! My bestest friends little boy has become very unwell, since friday really, and they have discovered he has lots of brain tumours and maybe leukeima.....its breaking my heart, he is best friend with my little boy, and they are only 3. My hubby has also decided to jack in his tour of Afgan (in the TA), long story, but I am soooo mad with him....2 years I have supported him, and he did it without even discussing with me, just jumped on a train...........

So, think the next few weeks maybe hard for me....wish I could run better and further now, as seeing as its supposed to clear your head, my head is sooooo full, it seems like a 'small urination, in a very large amount of natural salty water'!!!!!!

Sorry to bable, this is the only diary I have, and facebook is too personal and open.........xxxxx

My bestest friends little boy has become very unwell, since friday really, and they have discovered he has lots of brain tumours and maybe leukeima.....its breaking my heart, he is best friend with my little boy, and they are only 3.

Very sad about this :(

P x

Back