my willpower has been well and truly

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by metrognome, 1 March 2010 Social URL.

1. metrognome

metrognome is getting better at it

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(14.11%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    tested, this week.
    i have been feeling rough with this cold that i came down with thursday and all i have wanted to eat is comfort food (rubbish really),:cry:
    my other half has brought in a bargin bucket on thursday night and last night he had a kebab and chips, each time he has asked if i wanted anything and i said no:eek:.

feel pretty pleased with myself for saying no and sticking to it :p

must add that the outside of the chicken on the kfc and a kebab are my most favouritest things

Last edited: 1 March 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pinkrose

pinkrose Member

Yeah but you must feel great now, you have stuck to it lost 6 pound in one week, amazing!!

I only joined wednesday night but had an unplanned surprise weekend away!! I am not expecting a loss this week and it is week 1! Never mind back on track today and well done again x

4. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Hope you are feeling a bit better now and HOW GOOD WERE YOU SAYING NO, amazing willpower. Great attitude, and nothing quite like a woman on a mission.:D:D:D Go for it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.