My yo yo life

Yippppeeeeee brilliant loss....see cakes made by well meaning kiddies can only be good for you ☺

Glad you had a good birthday and a nice belated pressie xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks everyone :)

Starting the week with a fast tomorrow.

Was out shopping all afternoon yesterday. Went to homebase and got a new Christmas tree. A pop up one? Our living room really isn't big enough for the one we normally use. It's going to be the easiest tree to put up and take down ever!! Lol. Can't wait to actually put it up - I love Christmas. Will be going home 3 weeks next Friday eek!!! Love "driving home for Christmas" !! Lost more than 20lb since they last saw me so hoping they see a difference!! No one here has noticed yet and it's quite disheartening to be honest. But I am not doing it for anyone else - just me!!

Hope everyone has had a good weekend. Xx

That sounds so much easier :) I love decorating, but I hate putting foofing the branches and putting the lights on as they never seem to go right! :) For that reason along I've only got the little 3fter out so far but I'm still pondering either buying a wall one or persevering and getting the bigger tree out :) xx

Well done love xx

Fab loss - well done!! It can be disheartening when others don't notice your progress but like you said - you are doing this for YOU! And you are doing so well :) xx

Sometimes I think it's more noticeable that you've lost weight to people you don't see all the time as they remember you how you were if you know what I mean? I've gone from 11st something to 9.5 and only had a few people notice but like you say we are doing it for us :) xxx

I think I have lost an inch around my middle and an inch around my tummy. So not bad considering the scales are a few lb up :/ weight loss is a funny thing.

I don't know if it's this weather but I really want to eat all the time. I am sooooo hungry!!

Fasting tomorrow - looking forward to tomorrow nights tea already lol. Tesco finest chicken and leek in a white wine sauce with sweet potato mash Mmmmm.

Hope you are all having a great week. Xx

Last edited:
Morning Rachgleesoon - will catch up with your diary later - well done on the inch loss. I have stayed the same weight whilst we have been away but have also lost an inch from my waist and bum.
Going through your neck of the wood in a while, travelling back to Wales when I have made my MIL's lunch then on our way.

That is fabulous! ! You should be so proud of yourself. ...brilliant achievement! Omg people will notice, how could they not.

Great trajectory your on hunni keep it up. Cant you feel loads of difference in your clothes? That's always a great reward for the determination and losses xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back