Namastes 100 days.... time to move on :(

Well done for your 25 days. Im sorry to hear about your friends mum. Its so good you can be there for your friend though.

Day 26/100 ~ wanted to weigh this morning but the battery in my new scales decided to die....... feeling really miffed about it actually cos I need to know if I've lost anything :( Breakfast today, my weekly treat :) and then off to visit more art open houses. Tried for a walk along the seafront yesterday but it was soooo busy ~ one of the pitfalls of living in a seaside city I guess. xx

Why do I do it???? I know it'll cause problems but I still do it :confused: Bought new batteries and decided to weigh myself. Trouble is, I'd already had my breakfast, a shake, 2 coffees and 1.5litres of water....... not surprising I've put on 4lbs grrrrrrrr

Yes ~ I know it's not fat, I know it's not real but it still made me feel bad, still made me feel like giving up. Been in a grump all afternoon! Didn't give in though, I managed to reason with myself and I'm still clinging to the wagon........ albeit by my flippin fingernails

Will go and do something productive whilst drinking water ~ that'll help!! x

Hang on in there Namaste, you know it's not a true reading and will have gone by the morning :hug99: xx

namaste said:
Why do I do it???? I know it'll cause problems but I still do it :confused: Bought new batteries and decided to weigh myself. Trouble is, I'd already had my breakfast, a shake, 2 coffees and 1.5litres of water....... not surprising I've put on 4lbs grrrrrrrr

Yes ~ I know it's not fat, I know it's not real but it still made me feel bad, still made me feel like giving up. Been in a grump all afternoon! Didn't give in though, I managed to reason with myself and I'm still clinging to the wagon........ albeit by my flippin fingernails

Will go and do something productive whilst drinking water ~ that'll help!! x

8 hours and you will have Lost it !!!

I can put on 7lbs during the day, when I've wee'd it out the next day it's gone ....

Day 27/100 ~ Weight 13.13 :D:D:D:D which I'm pretty darn pleased about! Sooooo glad I didn't cave. Today I'll have a spring in my step and will walk up several hills with joy (almost). Work in a bit but back by 2pm to do stuff for my stall. Today feels pretty good I can tell you!

Hope everyone has a lovely 100% day despite the wind and rain :) x

Well done Namaste

Is it sometimes a difficult journey but the rewards can be great! Heres to another successful week for you.

K
x

namaste said:
Day 27/100 ~ Weight 13.13 :D:D:D:D which I'm pretty darn pleased about! Sooooo glad I didn't cave. Today I'll have a spring in my step and will walk up several hills with joy (almost). Work in a bit but back by 2pm to do stuff for my stall. Today feels pretty good I can tell you!

Hope everyone has a lovely 100% day despite the wind and rain :) x

That's fantastic - lesson we should never get weighed if it isn't the same time and place , the variables can sabotage us !!!

Day 28/100 ~ doesn't time fly? Didn't weigh this morning but was 100% again yesterday so shouldn't be any problems. I'll try not to weigh now until Saturday which is day 31/100. I'm hoping to be 13.10 as then I'll be on course for 50lbs over 100 days. Wanting 60lbs but expecting 50lbs and anything else is a bonus :)

Another wet and windy day by the seaside. Only working a couple of hours this morning so easy day today ~ result:D

Wonder whether to try my porridge today. Could be nice, probably be yucky with that look of wallpaper paste...... but it was free so I might go for it. I'll let you know how it was! x

Good afternoon Namaste, I so envy you living by the seaside! Hope you're having a good day :hug99: xx

Day 29/100 ~ weight 13.12....... couldn't resist :) Doubt I'll lose another 2lbs by Saturday, probably one so that'll have to do. I just have to accept that weight loss is a bit slower for me for some obscure reason! Off to work in a bit but finish at 2pm so that's good ~ I like early starts and early finishes, you miss most people that way and you get to do stuff in the afternoon:D

Hi GP, yes I looooove the seaside. I was born here and although I've moved about a bit only once I've not lived by the sea and I hated it. Felt claustrophobic somehow. I made my OH move from Bristol to here cos I wasn't gonna move there............ a bit of a river just isn't the same!

Friends mother is still in hospital so that's all a bit fraught. Life can be an emotional rollercoaster sometimes eh! xx

Wow day 29! I'm on day 1 and can't wait to get as far as you. well done x

Wow day 29! I'm on day 1 and can't wait to get as far as you. well done x

Hey headdown, thanks for stopping by! It goes by quicker than you think, it really does. The first few days are sooooo slow but once you get into the routine time seems to fly. You'll be there in no time:D

Day 30/100 ~ didn't weigh, will do that tomorrow. I have a very testing day today. Tis DS3's birthday (17 already) and I have to make a cake. I can't just buy one which is what I would do to save myself trauma, cos he's vegan. Not only do I have to bake this darn cake, but I might have to bake more than one. I've never made a vegan cake before so it may take a couple of tries............ I'm going for the lemon cake.... wish me luck :sigh: xx

Damn:( Licked a couple of spoons of mixture before I realised........... how easy to eat when you're not being vigilant! Tasted good though :) Once I remembered I'm not eating filled the rest of the bowl/spoons with soapy water so no temptation. Now just gotta do the filling and frosting :sigh: This'd better be appreciated! x

Good afternoon Namaste. Ooooh a vegan cake, that sounds quite testing! Hope he appreciates the trouble you're going to :D :hug99: xx

My eldest sat down next to me last night with a pizza! :eek: I said if he wanted to remain living under my roof then he'd best go eat in the kitchen immediately! :D

Good afternoon Namaste. Ooooh a vegan cake, that sounds quite testing! Hope he appreciates the trouble you're going to :D :hug99: xx

My eldest sat down next to me last night with a pizza! :eek: I said if he wanted to remain living under my roof then he'd best go eat in the kitchen immediately! :D

:) Kids eh......... love em!

Well, the end result was I had the bit of cake mixture, 2 packs, 1 bar, cups of tea and some quorn and green veg. All in all, not too bad considering. I'm gonna weigh in the morning and it's possible eating will affect that but it doesn't matter ~ I could've eaten a whole cake and that would definitely affect the weight ~ tomorrow and the whole of the following week! Nite all xx

Day 31/100 ~ Weight 13.11 so a total of 4lbs lost in the last 10 days. I should be very happy with that but I can't say I wasn't hoping for more. Hey ho, just gotta get on with it I guess......... xx

Day 34/100 ~ Weight 13.10 (I think) My scales are playing up so I'm gonna have to invest in some new ones. It means my weight might not be what I think so there could have to be some mental adjustment somewhere along the line.

Haven't been on here since my last weigh in. If I'm honest, I'm disappointed my weight loss is so slow. If my scales are right that's another 1lb loss in 3 days. I was hoping for 1lb every couple of days:sigh: BUT, the bottom line is, if Exante is this slow I probably wouldn't lose more than a couple of pounds a month on WW or SW............ so I need to stick at this.

Following the cake making last Friday I've made vegan cup cakes....... apparently they were delish but not a morsel passed my lips! Its nice for DS to have some treats he's been missing out on for the last year. He decided to go vegan (I'm vegetarian) after lots of research and give him his dues, he's stuck at it. He's tried to convert us a few times but I'd really miss my dairy products. Anyway, he can't just go and buy snacks and treats at college like everyone else so a few home made cakes has been much appreciated.

Anyway, gotta get to work. Have a lovely 100% day everyone xx

Good morning Namaste, I think looking at the bigger picture is better - you lost 1st 1lb in your first month which is fab!
Looking like you're already on target to lose 2lbs+ over this next week. :)

Lovely that your son's enjoying some treats, I guess being vegan must be very difficult outside of the home.

Have a fab 100% day yourself and stay positive, you really are doing fab! :hug99: xx

Day 37/100 ~ weight 13.9 (I think) I only weighed this morning cos I'm getting my new scales later so will weigh in the morning for a comparison only. I can't deny I'm disappointed at the slow weight loss. But on the other hand, I don't think I could do any more than I am. I'm still in the zone... still sticking to mainly TS with 2, occasionally 3 WS days a week and that suits me, it's what I can manage realistically.

So, I'm not going to weigh again until day 41 (Tuesday) and whatever it is will be an improvement on where I started. Then before you know it, I'll be on day 50 and halfway there......

Have a lovely 100% day everyone xx

Back