Namaste's trek.......talk about the scenic route!

but a beautiful hot sunny day to remind me that if I don't carry on I'll be extremely uncomfortable all through summer ~ so no ice cream but extra water :)

That's a very good point - I want those rubbing thighs to be a thing of the past!

Oh yes, that's one of the worst things in summer.......... not this year though!!

Another quick update.... lots of walking again, 100% again (YAAAAY) lots of water so all good :D:D:D Feeling pretty damn pleased with myself actually and still no wine.....

And no, I haven't weighed myself cos my scales are at home and I don't know any man who lives on his own who has a set of scales to weigh themselves......... hmm, that says something eh!

Anyway, will be travelling back home tomorrow morning and will catch up with everyone then xx

Hey Namaste, you've done so well sticking to 100% whilst away...

Enjoy your evening with ya fella, catch up with you tomorrow (mine & Shell's weigh in day Eeeeek)

We will be fine chelle just remember it's not our weigh in day it's our FIRST weigh in day no matter what our losses are the scales will only go down now :) Namaste hurry back we miss you :(

I will be on here bright and early :)

Well, I'm back home...... pleased to be here but a bit sad not to be there, back in Bristol with my lovely man :( Still, only another 3 months and then he'll be back with me for good :D:D:D

I've been 100% today which hasn't been easy while travelling on the trains I can tell you..... seems like every blerdy man and his dog was eating on the way back...... and the smell of lovely milky coffee mmmmmmmmm If I don't lose at least 3lbs tomorrow I'll be sorely disappointed considering what I'm giving up.... ah well, tis all for the greater good.

Actually dug out some of my summer clothes and if that ain't an incentive to keep going I don't know what is! They're soooo tight, in fact, I'll probably burst something if I go out in some of them never mind upset the neighbours grrr I refuse to buy any more so I'll just have to improvise for now.

And now time for tea....... back later x

Well, I'm back home...... pleased to be here but a bit sad not to be there, back in Bristol with my lovely man :( Still, only another 3 months and then he'll be back with me for good :D:D:D

I've been 100% today which hasn't been easy while travelling on the trains I can tell you..... seems like every blerdy man and his dog was eating on the way back...... and the smell of lovely milky coffee mmmmmmmmm If I don't lose at least 3lbs tomorrow I'll be sorely disappointed considering what I'm giving up.... ah well, tis all for the greater good.

Actually dug out some of my summer clothes and if that ain't an incentive to keep going I don't know what is! They're soooo tight, in fact, I'll probably burst something if I go out in some of them never mind upset the neighbours grrr I refuse to buy any more so I'll just have to improvise for now.

And now time for tea....... back later x

Great diary you and the S/Chelles made me giggle!!
So why is your OH in the wonderful Brizzle? (it's where I am from, and I LOVES IT!)

People do like eating on trains don't they? G*ts! Usually junk too! *rolls eyes*

Well done on being so good :) hope the scales reward your hard work, GOOD LUCK!! :D

Great diary you and the S/Chelles made me giggle!!
So why is your OH in the wonderful Brizzle? (it's where I am from, and I LOVES IT!)

People do like eating on trains don't they? G*ts! Usually junk too! *rolls eyes*

Well done on being so good :) hope the scales reward your hard work, GOOD LUCK!! :D

Hi Carly, lovely to see you here... I've just found your diary so I'll be following your progress........ you'll get that wedding this year for sure!:love047:

My OH's studying in Bristol (he's from there) but when he's done his exams he's moving back to Sussex to do his phd... can't wait. Although I have to say we have become experts on the cheapest ways to travel up and down (or across as he insists on saying) the country:D

Reeeally cold again tonight so off to get a hot water bottle for me poor tootsies! Then first thing in the morning.... weigh in number 2 :eek: I'm sure it'll be fine cos I've only had AAM food on 3 evenings better be at least 3lbs though or else there'll be a mega sulk xx

Did you have a nice weekend Hun?

Good luck with your weigh-in today, Namaste...though you wont need it as you have been doing so well. I know what you mean about people eating on trains....seems to be part and parcel of long journeys....well done on resisting . :)

Did you have a nice weekend Hun?

I had a lovely, lovely weekend thanks Shell...... how are you now? Was a bit worried when you were poorly the other day, didn't sound nice at all :(

Well I'm very pleased to say I lost 4lbs this week so no sulking for me :D:D:D When you have a good weigh in it sets you up for the following week and everything seems good....... tis the weeks of the lower losses we have to watch out for... thems the times we're likely to wonder if it's all worth it and fall off that blerdy wagon and watch it rolling into the sunset!

But I'll STOP thinking like that cos it isn't gonna happen this week! Gotta get on, work today (supplementing my self employment with real work :() Catch you all later xx Oh and Shell, don't forget to update your April challenge, looking good :) (sorry, I can be bossy as you might have noticed)

Good luck with your weigh-in today, Namaste...though you wont need it as you have been doing so well. I know what you mean about people eating on trains....seems to be part and parcel of long journeys....well done on resisting . :)

Thank yooooou........... people seem to eat everywhere...... it's like we can't go anywhere anymore without topping up fuel as if we're gonna expire if we don't top up every hour...... when did that happen???

Well done on your weightloss so far! You seem really positive! Have a good day:)

Well done Hun bet your well pleased :) I will update challenge now boss lol

namaste said:
Hi Carly, lovely to see you here... I've just found your diary so I'll be following your progress........ you'll get that wedding this year for sure!:love047:

My OH's studying in Bristol (he's from there) but when he's done his exams he's moving back to Sussex to do his phd... can't wait. Although I have to say we have become experts on the cheapest ways to travel up and down (or across as he insists on saying) the country:D

Reeeally cold again tonight so off to get a hot water bottle for me poor tootsies! Then first thing in the morning.... weigh in number 2 :eek: I'm sure it'll be fine cos I've only had AAM food on 3 evenings better be at least 3lbs though or else there'll be a mega sulk xx

Ahhh very nice, what's he doing a phD in? Yes it can be done cheaply if you trawl the Internet for hours working out the cheapest way (voice of experience) lol
Congratulations on the 4lbs that is fantastic (well jealous over here!) :D so glad it was a good one :)

Ahhh very nice, what's he doing a phD in? Yes it can be done cheaply if you trawl the Internet for hours working out the cheapest way (voice of experience) lol
Congratulations on the 4lbs that is fantastic (well jealous over here!) :D so glad it was a good one :)

Well I'll certainly never pay full price for my travel again that's for sure :D He's a history buff so it's Intellectual History focusing on early medicine....... hmmmm, each to their own I say! I just think it's great that we can change direction and do something completely different if we want to.... a privilege that we probably don't appreciate enough.

So another 100% TS today but I did have an extra pack..... that's ok isn't it? I'm walking miles without me car (or maybe it just seems like it) and do 5/6 hours hard physical work 3 days a week so I'm sure it'll be ok ~ find out next Tuesday;)

So off to make a hot water bottle again (I'm coooold) and a 'lovely' green tea... I'm trying to like it, I really am....... Nite all x

keep up the good work, your doing amazingly x

Well done on your 4lb loss.............doing well :)

Thanks, Exante's great isn't it:) I'm keeping up with your diary too (sooo many) and you seem right in the Exante groove too x

Back