Attack Natalie's Food Diary

sooty22

Hi All,

This is day 1 for me on Dukan...I aim to write my food on here every day to keep me on track!!

Today I have had:

B - Fat free fromage fraise with sweetener, vanilla essence and 0.5 tbs Oatbran plus some lean ham

L - Tuna in brine with spring onions, lean ham, Fat free fromage fraise with sweetener, vanilla essence and 0.5 tbs Oatbran

D - grilled chicken with quark and a fat free yogurt

Will update with the rest of my day later!!

Off to supermarket to get some supplies tonight.

Hope you are all getting on ok!!

Natalie

Last edited:
Hi and welcome Natalie good luck xxx

Hi Natalie, welcome to the diaries. Just a word of warning be careful of the ham as its can make you retain water.

Good luck x

Day 2

Finding today much harder!!

So far today:

B - fat free yogurt with oatbran and omelette

L - tuna with quark

D - omelette with chicken and fat free yogurt with oatbran

Will update again later xx

Last edited:
Hi Natalie make sure you eat plenty of protein, there is no reason for you to go hungry x

Day 3

B - fat free yogurt with oatbran

S - chicken slices

L - chicken and omelette with fat free yog and oatbran

D - chicken slices (too full for anything else!!)

Also had a couple of sugar free sweets

Last edited:
Last day on attack:

B - fat free yogurt with oatbran and two egg whites

L - tuna, quark, chicken slices and fat free yogurt with oatbran

D - grilled chicken with quark and fat free yogurt with remainder of my oatbran

Is there any particular reason you're splitting your oatbran into three tiny portions? I think you'd get more benefit making it into something more substantial and having it in one go... up to you of course. (In the olden days, he'd say to have it in one go for a specific reason - which I can't remember - but that's probably changed over time!)

Ah I didn't realise!! I'll try that!! Usually split if up as really like it in my yogurt but still need to try the galette which would give me it all in one go!

Thanks for the advice xx

HOw are you doing Sooty? I am on day 2 now and feeling surprisingly good!

Looks like a great start to Dukan - just checking your fat free yoghurt is natural yoghurt and not muller/activia flavoured ones as I made the mistake of having those from the start and they are not really allowed!!!!! LOL! THOUGH I do use a Muller to make my muffins but figure 1 every three days is probably okay!!!

Looks like a great start to Dukan - just checking your fat free yoghurt is natural yoghurt and not muller/activia flavoured ones as I made the mistake of having those from the start and they are not really allowed!!!!! LOL! THOUGH I do use a Muller to make my muffins but figure 1 every three days is probably okay!!!

Hey... Thanks!! No defo not fruit yogs, only plain fat free!! What's your muffin recipe? Xx

I think everyone falls off the wagon every now and again but at least you have jumped back on so don't beat yourself up hon! I had a Couple of days off plan but got straight back on and still managed a loss but I was very strict with myself!
I think trudy is away at the mo but her muffin recipe is on the recipe thred I think! they are very yummi iv made them but can't remember the ingredients off the top of my head! Try the chocolate mug cake too it's yummi! X

Hey...was doing really well until today but fell off the wagon completely!! Been on training course and got lunch, cake etc...so annoyed with myself!! Back on it now though!!

How are you getting on?? Xx

Not bad thanks, had major grump on last night so went to bed well early!! My breath stinks too!! But im on day 5 now!! woohoo! so miss vegetables, I have no cravings for chocolate or carbs, just veggies!!:p

Back