Nearly there - need to keep my mojo!

Fantastic Spanx! - or as others often say...Swit Swoo look at you!

I love these threads, (that's why I did one) isn't it amazing when you are the star of these before and after photos?

We all see them in the magazines and newspapers wishing it could be "me".

Well, dreams come true, and this is your moment. I'm sure you will inspire others too - this is almost as good as doing it for yourself.

Steve
x

Thanks Steve - you look fabulous too! Hope you have an equally successful 2012! x

Keep hold of that mojo good and tight. Your pics are amazing and I'm finding them very inspiring!

You look fantastic, we have similar targets, I am 17st1 wanting to get to just into the 10's. So it's really inspiring to see that you have done that in 18 months :) Well done!!

Wow Spanx what an amazing transformation!!!!! You look at least 10 years younger!!!! You have done sooo well & have always been so inspirational to me. I'm sure you'll get those final few lbs shifted in no time at all :D

You look fantastic, we have similar targets, I am 17st1 wanting to get to just into the 10's. So it's really inspiring to see that you have done that in 18 months :) Well done!!
Hi Fat stuff

Sorry to hijack thread, but I started at 17st 7lb and got to 10st 8lb in less than a year. It can happen, and if you really go for it 100% it WILL happen.

Then you'll have to change your user name - possibly to "bit of stuff";)

Steve:p

Thank you all for your lovely, supportive comments! I am pleased to report that I've already lost the Christmas gain and this week I got my 6st shiny! :D:D:D

1lb to go to reach my original target!

Beautiful and what wonderful motivation for me to stick with SW too.

WOW you look fab you must feel fab too. Have just read the first page of your diary and love it, it just echo's exactly how I feel! You've given me motivation on a Saturday morning and that's unheard of ;)

So thanks and well done you:happy096:

Oh what a transformation. You look gorgeous :)

You look 20 years younger!!

Beautiful and what wonderful motivation for me to stick with SW too.

WOW you look fab you must feel fab too. Have just read the first page of your diary and love it, it just echo's exactly how I feel! You've given me motivation on a Saturday morning and that's unheard of ;)

So thanks and well done you:happy096:

wow! you look great x

Wow, well done you look amazing!! Xx

wow such a change, well done i hope you very proud :) xxxx

Oh what a transformation. You look gorgeous :)

You have done amazingly well x

wow amazing :)

Wow Spanx, you look amazing! I'm on week 3 of SW and started at about the same weight as you. I want to be the next Spanx!

You look 20 years younger!!

Wow - thank you all!

Sadly, I did indeed lose my way in January and I have managed to put a stone back on in just over two months. But I am now firmly back on the wagon and reading your lovely comments just adds fuel to my fire!

Amazing how putting some weight back on made me feel lethargic and listless. I did have a stressful couple of months, but that's really no excuse, I just seemed to lose all willpower and ate whatever I liked, whenever I liked. I was so cross with myself, but I kept on doing it - why is it so difficult!

Still, I am back on the wagon now and this thread has done exactly what I hoped it would, reinvigorated and remotivated me to get cracking again!

I've now had three 100% days and feel firmly back on track! I look forward to posting another photo when I'm back at target and I'm even thinking about losing a little more once I get there!

Thank you lovely Miniminners and thank you SW! :D

Wow Spanx! What an inspiration you are :)

I'm on my first week of SW. I tipped the scales at 16.4lb. I was mortified!!

You look very healthy, glowing and full of life! x

wow! you look fantastic! i love looking at peoples beofre photos and seeing a change... looking at your photos has made me realise that i can do this! =] well done you !!! xxx

Back