NEED a slimming buddy ASAP!

Today I have ordered the trial pack slim and save, so should get it Tuesday and start Wednesday, I hope I like it :) x

Ive never dieted before and decided to go the whole hog with a VLCD. After reading a million posts on here before deciding I went for s&s and so happy I did. The meals taste good and the fact you can have veg too is brill because its not like other low cal diets. I like the fact you can mix it up and have a protein meal instead of a pack too so you can actually eat real food. I'm sure you'll love it. How much have you got to lose?

xx

I'm glad u r getting on well on s&s,I have about 3/4 stone to lose, so quite a task. I've always had a weight problem and I have done many diets, I have lost 12 stone in total but have now gained 3/4 stone, so I need to get back on track quick, I was seeing a dietian when I lost all my weight but since I have stopped its creeping back, I think this forum will help me as I'm one that need support :) x

I'm glad u r getting on well on s&s,I have about 3/4 stone to lose, so quite a task. I've always had a weight problem and I have done many diets, I have lost 12 stone in total but have now gained 3/4 stone, so I need to get back on track quick, I was seeing a dietian when I lost all my weight but since I have stopped its creeping back, I think this forum will help me as I'm one that need support :) x

Wow 12 stone is an unbelievable loss!! Well done!! 3/4 stone is going be a walk in the park for you. This forum is a massive help I find, everyone is so friendly and supportive but it's also nice to just write things down. When I write in my diary more often I'm sticking 100% but when I go quiet it generally means I'm eating chocolate haha.

If you stick 100% to the diet you could lose that 3/4 stone I. 3/4 months. I've not stuck religiously and lost almost 2 stone and 2 dress sizes in almost 3 months which is still a lot quicker than weight watchers so I'm still happy. Hoping to be a size 10 by Xmas/New Year but not sure how likely that is, I'll definitely be a 12 if I stick 100% which is the plan then it's just a case of carrying on til I'm an 8 or my goal weight, which ever comes first.

xx

You have done great :) so how many meals do u have? I am going to do the 4 meals a day and nothing else lol, do u have any cups of tea or do u stick to water?

You have done great :) so how many meals do u have? I am going to do the 4 meals a day and nothing else lol, do u have any cups of tea or do u stick to water?

Thanks hunny. I mix it up, some days I'll have 4 packs and others I'll have 3 and a protein meal (and then I have days where I have one shake and tonnes of chocolate and carbs haha). Gonna stick to it properly now til Xmas at least.

I always have my veg allowance and and drink loads of tea or coffee. I try to stick to green tea and black coffee although I have a milky coffee with 2 sweeteners religiously when I get up.

If you can just do the packs I say go for it! But definitely make sure you're having your water allowance. It's inclusive of what you put in the packs so I try to have 2 shakes and fill them quite high so I know I'm having enough water. I been just eating twice a day recently and it's really working for me. I'm having a meal and a shake at the same time along with a huge glass of water and I feel like a hippo when I've finished! For me, just knowing I don't have to think about how many packs I have left and what time I have to them or not having time to cram another in really works. Once I've eaten I don't think about food again u til I'm hungry then do the same thing again and don't think about food for the rest of the night because I've already had it all. Does that make sense? I know it wouldn't work for some people because they feel the hunger on this diet but I really don't unless I'm thinking about it. So the less I think about it the better it is. Lucky me I suppose.

xx

I can't wait to get started now :) I'm trying to find out how to use this forum site lol, all new to me. How do u log your weight loss and targets etc down, most people have done this I've noticed, I will get the hang of it in the end :)

I can't wait to get started now :) I'm trying to find out how to use this forum site lol, all new to me. How do u log your weight loss and targets etc down, most people have done this I've noticed, I will get the hang of it in the end :)

It is a bit hard to work out how to use it at first but you'll get the hang of it. On the side here

<<< under your name should say update statistics.

You can update everything there. You need to post 20 posts before being able to add a photo.

Good luck with starting, make sure you keep us updated!!

xx

OK ty, yes Wednesday I should start so I will keep u all updated, thanks for your help :) x

MissAmyMarie. Thanx :).yeah definitely proud of myself lol but so glad i took a bit of a break cos really needed it.been a 100% since ftiday and feeling really good now.just trying to get down to the 12's too.hopefully we'll both make it this week. Welcome to s&s samfinbow72 :).goodluck starting today.im sure you'll find it a breeze after having lost 12 stone before.

Thank u :) I have had porridge for breakfast and a shake for lunch, so far so good :) x

Lets do it together Nims. I've got 3lbs to go with a weekend away this weekend. There will be pizza express and lots of alcohol but I'm taking my packs in the hope of staying on plan. Just worrying about the pizza, there isn't a healthy option!!

Glad you're enjoying it samfinbow, I'm not a fan of the porridge but seem to be the only one! I live off 4 different flavours, good job I was used to the same tasting meals when I was living at home haha.

xx

Pizza Express do a low calorie pizza option so if you do go off plan, I'd go for that if I were you. It's a square pizza and the middle is taken out and replaced with salad. It's actually quite nice, I can't remember what they call them now though!

Ah Leggera pizzas, that's it. They're only 500 calories, wouldn't be too much damage. I've had them before, they're nice and you don't feel like you're missing out. Not saying you should go off plan, just so you know it's an option there if you do rather than a great big 2000 calorie one!

Ah Leggera pizzas, that's it. They're only 500 calories, wouldn't be too much damage. I've had them before, they're nice and you don't feel like you're missing out. Not saying you should go off plan, just so you know it's an option there if you do rather than a great big 2000 calorie one!

Oh thankyou hunny!!! I'll defo go for that option instead xx

Hey Amy yeah we can definitely do it.im about a pound and a half away from 12 stone range and hopefully this time ill get in there and stay. Enjoy your weekend hun dont worry too much about the diet and forget to have fun.

Hey Sam,glad to hear your day was going ok.keep it up hun.it only gets easier from there.

Hey Caroline, mmm those pizzas sound lovely.hows your diet going?

Well weekend was really good. I was VERY naughty on Sunday and had McDonald's AND Dominoes haha. Oh well, I barely ate anything on the other days. I'm back 100% today and feeling good. Just made another order. I'm gonna weigh myself in the morning and see the damage the weekend has caused and hopefully push into the 12s by next Monday. Hope everyone else is getting on well!!

xx

As long as you get back on it, what happened at the weekend is over and doesn't even matter anymore. Any damage will soon be gone again!

Glad you had a good weekend Amy,but glad your straight back on track :) my week has gone well, made a new order yesterday, I went for the 28 days pack, I am going to measure today as I measured last Tuesday and weigh in tomorrow morning :) ill let u know how it go :) hope all u others r doing well, were all in this together,have a good week :) x

Weighed this morning and I've put on 2lbs. Imagine if every time you ate a Big Mac everyone out on 2lbs? We'd all be ginormous haha. Onwards and downwards, hopefully after my binge I can get a good loss and finally see those 12s!!!

xx

Never mind at least your straight back on track. Next week u will do it. My weigh in went great, can't believe it I lost 1st3lb,I'm well chuffed,I am really enjoying it :) x

Back