NEED a slimming buddy ASAP!

Thank u :) yes I'm well chuffed, hope your week is going well x

Hey Amy,glad yo had a good weekend.two pounds is nothing.im sure youve lost that by now and more. I have been bad as well but not too bad but trying to get back in track now.just broke into the 12's but barely.
Hey Sam.woah thats an amazing loss!!congratulations hun!

I checked this morning and only lost 1lbs :( really doubting I'm gonna be getting into the 12s this week, especially when I'm at the xmas markets on Saturday and I've got my American friend coming over on the 4th for 4 days. I'll try and stick to it though. Well done on getting into the 12s!!

I checked this morning and only lost 1lbs :( really doubting I'm gonna be getting into the 12s this week, especially when I'm at the xmas markets on Saturday and I've got my American friend coming over on the 4th for 4 days. I'll try and stick to it though. Well done on getting into the 12s!!

Thanx hun.im sure the the ppinds will fall off quickly and youll be in the 12's too.really struggled this weekend.had alot of work and feeling stressed and just wanted comfort food but tried to be good and gonna reward myself tomorrow with a chicken breast lol.how was your weekend?

Thanx hun.im sure the the ppinds will fall off quickly and youll be in the 12's too.really struggled this weekend.had alot of work and feeling stressed and just wanted comfort food but tried to be good and gonna reward myself tomorrow with a chicken breast lol.how was your weekend?

Weekend was really good thanks, had lots of naughties though and my American friend is here now so had even more today at the Xmas markets again haha. Oh well I'm back at 13st2 although I'm expecting that to go up after today :/ 12s before Xmas is definitely doable but doubt much before then.

xx

Hey..glad you hear you had fun.im doing good just loads of assignments in uni and dissertation to hand in a couple of months so its crunch time.weight has stalled for a week and a half now.so upset.was really hoping for low 12s by 22nd but doesnt look like its gonna happen.im sure youll manage to get into the 12s soon.how were the xmas markets?i wish id gone to one.

Hey..glad you hear you had fun.im doing good just loads of assignments in uni and dissertation to hand in a couple of months so its crunch time.weight has stalled for a week and a half now.so upset.was really hoping for low 12s by 22nd but doesnt look like its gonna happen.im sure youll manage to get into the 12s soon.how were the xmas markets?i wish id gone to one.

If you're due on are it is totm then weight loss usually does stall, don't be upset by it just keep remembering how well you've already done. Getting upset just makes things worse and doesn't do much for motivation, start fresh and you'll soon start seeing losses again.

Xmas markets were really good, definitely gets you in the Xmas mood and I'm glad I allowed myself to forget the diet and enjoy myself. It was only for a couple of days and I'm back on track again today. Went to Cloud 23 which is a bar in the top of the Hilton, had lots of cocktails which were expensive but so worth it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 18
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 17
Back