Need help!

Thanks for your support, it really helps. Internet is down so on my phone at the moment Will update later :)

x

Daisy, you can do this, you have proved so before. Your not a failure!! Your here and determined to give it another go..... This is my third bout, after daughter number two, I'm 7 weeks in and found this time to be the hardest but it does get easier, you can do it!!!! Get your wardrobe sorted of clothes that your heading for and remember what you felt like the last time you wore them!!! Come on here and nag if you like, let of steam Till your settled, the weight will soon be flying off!!!! Were all here to help!!

OK here we go!

Bit of a crisis last weekend, more than one actually. Won't go into it now. :(

Anyway now on day 4 and have been 100% so far! :) It's going to be hard as have someone staying with me for a while, so not sure how that will work. Feeling quite positive so far.
One thing which does motivate me is the sun - the signs of spring. I know that it won't be long until it is summer and the weather is hot. This for me is a nightmare, what to wear etc....... I am sure some of you may understand.

Anyway.................fingers crossed!

xx

Keep at it Daisy!

If you can do 4 days 100% then you can do many more.

I'm having a positive day with you. Nice feeling :woohoo:

Hi Daisybank - We have all lost and gained but keep trying, that in itself is a big positive. I'm like you with the weather and the sun is a big motivator for losing and wearing things that we feel good in. I lost almost 4 stone on CD and kept it off a while but slowly half of it crept back on and so I'm trying the healthy eating route. It's a struggle, but I'll keep trying to find things to motivate me - the fact that I threw out a lot of clothes and my current ones are getting tight is a good one. Sick of wearing black trousers or jeans all the time too. Keep at it honey - you CAN do it. xx

Back