• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

need some advice please

Good news black coffee does count! But try not to drink too much as its bad for you In general if you are a fizzy pop nut like me try buying the drink flavours from exante and adding them to sparkling mineral water :) Xxx
Hi Nix192
You will find a list on here of drinks that you can have I have just looked for it but cannot see it now. It is not just coffee and tea. Just make sure its not go citric acid in it. I go for Dr pepper 0 just for a treat and Coke 0 also, but i also like shapers from boots , the water that is , cream soda is nice. Just check the labels
i was so relieved to find coke 0 on the list but i think if i drink to much it makes me hungry, gives me a pot belly (if you can tell!) and i swear to god brings me out of ketosis but there you go - horses for courses!
I drink black coffee and that's all i drink! I tend to drink decaf (once i found a decent one). I dont like any other drinks, so it suits me and does my losses no harm. It didn't when i was on CD either :)
thankyou guys ive just made my first bullion(think thats how its spelt) its quite nice and i managed to get some tesco strawberry water today so im gonna try that.