need some advice please

nix192

hello everyone im on day three and not finding it too bad with the exception of fluid intake:sigh:. im really struggling with drinking so much water but i do drink loads of black coffee but does this count as part of my water intake? or is there anything else i can drink? thanks...

Good news black coffee does count! But try not to drink too much as its bad for you In general if you are a fizzy pop nut like me try buying the drink flavours from exante and adding them to sparkling mineral water :) Xxx

Hi Nix192
You will find a list on here of drinks that you can have I have just looked for it but cannot see it now. It is not just coffee and tea. Just make sure its not go citric acid in it. I go for Dr pepper 0 just for a treat and Coke 0 also, but i also like shapers from boots , the water that is , cream soda is nice. Just check the labels

i was so relieved to find coke 0 on the list but i think if i drink to much it makes me hungry, gives me a pot belly (if you can tell!) and i swear to god brings me out of ketosis but there you go - horses for courses!

I drink black coffee and that's all i drink! I tend to drink decaf (once i found a decent one). I dont like any other drinks, so it suits me and does my losses no harm. It didn't when i was on CD either :)

thankyou guys ive just made my first bullion(think thats how its spelt) its quite nice and i managed to get some tesco strawberry water today so im gonna try that.

Back