Need to lose 6st

Haha I know, if only we would binge on vegetables! Your dinner sounds good! I still feel full but will make a jacket potato if I etc hungry. I've been drinking lots of water since I got back home so that's probably filling me up as well as flushing out those toxins! Lol. Yes, back on track tomorrow! :)
My water intake has been dismal again today, need to get to grips with that. Enjoy the rest of your day x

I'm usually good at drinking it but I've been on an elimination diet and since then can't seem to get past 500ml without a struggle, even when I know I need to be drinking. Odd!
I've found a DIY spice blend for chaat masala so going to try that on my veggies :p

Your veggies sound delicious! I'm quite lucky I guess that I'm always thirsty so drink a lot of water... it means I always need to pee but still. Lol.

Hi Jean, how's things? X

Hi. I gained 0.5lb yesterday. It's my own fault as I binged Monday even though I knew I was gettig weighed the next day! But do you know what, I'm kind of glad I did have a small gain this week as it was the kick up the backside I needed to say I have to stop binging on junk. Instead I am going to binge of superfree and free foods, which is what I did yesterday. I know binging isn't good at all, but I figure if i fill the void with free food eventually I'll stop altogether. My consultant said it's just as habit I need to break, once I realise it is just a habit it won't feel like I'm depriving myself of the food as I'm not depriving myself of food just stop pig a habit like smoking. And I'm going to give myself a treat every day, I have a curly wurly in the cupboard for this evening. Lol. Usually I'd try and have no syns and then binge so I'm going to focus on feeding myself until I'm too stuffed to binge on bad food! Anyway, I still weigh 6lb less than I did this time last month and I'm eating loads of veg and fruit whih I'm wasn't this time last month I was probably having 1 per day and now it's more like 10! So that's got to be good for my insides! Lol.
Thanks for asking :)

0.5lb is tinsy. Pleased to hear you've got your head in a good place and aren't spinning over it. 6lb is brill, not a kick in the butt from half a stone, you're definitely on the way down. Sunshine and nice weather seems to make it a lot easier to stick to plan.
Good idea having a treat every day, my husband ( Davie Dumpling) is on SW & he's terrible if he doesn't have little treats in evening, he just can't stop eating anything in sight. I just can't seem to get it through to him that he doesn't need to deprive himself and when he does it leads to a massive blow out. I think he put 5lb on last week :eek: He's been on plan all this week so Fri WI will be interesting.
Enjoy your day X

He sounds exactly like me, I think a treat a day is he way to go. I could easily gain 5lb in a week now problem! Good luck to you both for your wi this week. :)

Sorry about all the spelling errors in all my posts. I should start proof reading before I push submit! Lol

I've been struggling this week really badly with my mental health so have let my consultant know I won't be weighing in tomorrow and am going back next Tuesday. I've hidden my own Scales to resist the urge to weigh in myself. I haven't been that bad on my diet so should have a small loss but I don't want to risk getting weighed tomorrow and losing that 1lb as I know my mental health will deteriorate even more. I am still sticking to the plan and staying in control of my eating so expect a loss next week.

Hope you're feeling a bit better Jean x

Good to hear you are feeling more positive Jean. It's not always easy I know. Try to stay focussed and I am sure you will have a good weigh in next Tuesday!! :)

Lost 3lb today and hot my half stone award. Feeling a lot happier, I reckon the sun is definitely helping my mood! Looking forward to another weight loss next week.

:woohoo:Brilliant X

Awesome loss!

Just been reading some of your diary, I too have the urge for treats right now! I've just been to the gym so have to be careful not undo what I've burnt :p . I've had an instant hot chocolate made with water but I am trying not to think about treats that I want lol I think its good to make allowances sometimes otherwise you feel deprived and end up breaking your diet and going over board!

Hi. You're absolutely right, I find if i say to myself no I can't have say chocolate for example I end up craving it more and then end up binging and am back at square 1!
I have my weigh in tomorrow, I did so well all week but ended up binging on Saturday which carried on into Sunday and today! So I'm expecting a gain tomorrow but I'm going to get straight back on track.

Back