Nessie's Diary (",) WEEK 6 WI Results...

nessie

Loooooves MiniMins
Well I've decided to open a diary thread, especially after going over my points today, silly silly muppet. Pretty much the first time I've done that. Came home and just wanted to eat everything! Ended up having a crumpet with butter and cheese (that was still in points) then scoffed 2 packets of crisps (one of which was still in points...) then followed by a WW rice pudding and 3 bourbon biscuits :eek: What has happened, oh dear.

Never mind, putting it down to experience and a fresh start tomorrow. Not been drinking enough water this week either, really should remedy that :sigh:

Good to see you have a diary. Easier to let us know how it's going, which is good. Write today off, see if you can save a point or two from tomorrow.

When is your WI?
Good luck and keep posting xx

Hey thanks Ugg, my WI is on Monday night. It's strange because when I was with CD I was weighed in the morning before any food or drink, you can put on as much as 3lb in a day from eating etc! Anyway, I'm just accepting what weight I am there and not weighing myself at home, not such a good habit to get into really huh.

Just tried an options turkish delight hot choco drink, only 1/2 point, really nice if you like turkish delight :D

Good to see you have a diary. Easier to let us know how it's going, which is good. Write today off, see if you can save a point or two from tomorrow.

When is your WI?
Good luck and keep posting xx

Hi Nessie :wavey:

Well done for drawing a line under you small blip and getting back into the zone. Must say that options drink sounds horrible ... but I hate Turkish delight so I would say that :)

I used to weigh on a Monday, was always a pain round Bank holidays, as I used to relax as I had a 'free' week lol

Good luck and Happy Easter!

Twigs
xx

Oh dear, thought Easter was going to be fine but turns out I was wrong! Yesterday and today have just hit the fan and went all ways! Getting weighed tonight aswell, couldn't be a worse time, argh. Nevermind, will just have to accept whatever happens, it ma own fault afterall huh.

If I've stayed the same I'll be happy lol. Hope you're all doing better than me :)

Hi Nessie

Welcome to minimins :) How did your weigh in go? However it went, Easter's done now, so we have no excuses not to get back on track!

Good luck
xx

Hey, weigh in wasn't so good but wasn't surprised either! Put 1.5lb back on, back on track now though and just been shopping so I'm well organised! It's also TOTM so didn't really stand a chance this week! lol Minor setback.

Hope you're all doing well :)

Good you back on track. Hopefuly this 1.5lbs of easter treats will come off in no time! Good luck :)

Thanks :) Here's hoping, although I still seem to be feeling hungrier this week and have a bit of the munchies! lol. Not out of control like easter but really not sure what, if any, weight loss I'll have by Monday.

So pleased to have our new charger for the laptop though, been missing mini's!

I'm sure that naughty pound will be off plus some come weigh in. I know what you mean about the munchies, Its your body craving the sugar from the week before. I'm finding it hard this week after tons of easter eggs, weigh in tom :O( Hey ho!

Have a good evening xx

I'm sure that naughty pound will be off plus some come weigh in. I know what you mean about the munchies, Its your body craving the sugar from the week before. I'm finding it hard this week after tons of easter eggs, weigh in tom :O( Hey ho!

Have a good evening xx

Hey Ugg, how's your WI gone? This week just isn't happening! Just been out for a meal and now feel stuffed, silly silly bugger :rolleyes: I've been off work so my routine is way off so hopefully when back at work on Tuesday I'll manage to sort myself out. Either that or I'm on some sort of self sabotage thingy again (this seems to happen from time to time :mad:)

Hope your WI went well :)

just draw a line - everyone has bad days but im sure if you give it another chance today that you will be okay. If you go out for meals, then best practice is to draw an invisible line across half of your plate, and to stop and assess how full you are when you reach half way - works for me and generally stops me eating everything when i dont need to :) x

This is day 3 of week 6 and well I'm on track this week :D Really hoping for a good loss as I'm also drinking around 2ltrs of fluid each day! Instead of snacking on the WW bars I'm having apples etc, plus I'm tracking absolutely everything!! I have to lose, if I stay the same there's something wrong but I'll be happy with any loss, at least it'll be in the right direction :D Plus I have to lose 3.5lbs to become a gold member, that's an incentive!

Eating Out...

Well I've been very good this week but....

We've been invited out tonight for an indian meal for a family members birthday! Argh, I saved 4 points yesterday but I hope it doesn't affect my weight loss this week, planning on sharing a chicken korma with my daughter, no pudding or anything, maybe share a starter with OH, that way it won't be too bad huh. Only used 6 points so far today, so far so good....

Just makes me worry that it'll show on the scales!

Just need to wait and find out huh.

Have a lovely evening, it sounds as though you've accounted for it.
Hope you have a great weekend xx

Oh Dear...

Well we went to the Indian last night. The memory of WW was sucked from my brain as soon as the starters arrived :eek: How does that happen?!? Down hill from there... NOt been counting points today, been really busy at work, but I think it's pretty much ok, not gone over points yet dont think :)

Well my throat has been sore for a few days and was kind of starting to get better but with work today, and talking alot, I'm now losing my voice :sick: and feeling a bit crap. Have 2 days off now so that's time to recuperate hopefully, and also make up for eating out, hopefully salvage something from this week and get a 1lb off atleast. Here's hoping lol...

Hope you're all doing well this week so far

Been for WI tonight and I've lost... 4lb!! No idea how that happened, not been well etc and was super busy on Saturday so maybe that's it :) Hopefully I'll still lose something next week.

Hope you're all doing well. Oh I think I'm going to set a mini goal of 4lb loss in May, c how I get on, anyone want to join me?

OH, I got my first silver 7 and also received the keyring for 10% loss :) so I'm pretty chuffed tonight needless to say :D

Back