Nettee's no excuses Autumn

Hi Chezza, good luck with your journey - hope this week is going well. There is a significant minority who do better in the second week than the first for some reason. It happened to me when I first joined in 2011.

A honk is related to the thread on the main slimming world forum here which is called honk if you were 100% today. If you have a perfect day where you measure all your healthy extras and have 5 - 15 syns then you write honk on that thread. Very satisfying!

You should have a body magic book in your starter pack. It is a way of rewarding you for doing exercise. Bronze is 3 15 min sessions for 4 weeks so very doable.

The main thing is to stick with it - I am drawing yet another line today!

Ok so properly back on the wagon today :)

Weighed myself this morning and it is looking like a 4 lb gain. Should be able to get 2 off in 4 days for weigh in on Wednesday as there will be fluid to loose first. if I manage that then I will still have my 2 stone award which is quite a nice target to have in mind.

Have done a 20 min toning session is morning and intend to do another one tomorrow before starting on the 30 day shread on Monday.

Onwards and upwards!

Thanks for replying Nettee.

I've lost a pound this week. I knew it was going to be slow as I have Hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid) which stalls losses.

I haven't had a starter pack as signed up online. The website takes some getting used to! I will have to navigate round and find out where Body Magic is.

xx

Success today and feeling motivated.

I think I should put away the scales too.......

Another good day. Not quite deserving of a honk but very nearly. 20 min toning done this morning.

30 day shread challenge starts tomorrow.

A honk today and day one of the 30 day shread complete. :)

On more day till weigh in.......

Day two of the shred done! :character00116:

Indian take away this evening. A bit daft the night before weigh in but only 3 other syns today, boiled rice and shashlik which shouldn't be very high syn plus a few nibbles on the nan,poppadom etc. I don't think it was too very bad. We will see in the morning :scale:

2 1/2lb up and half a lb over my 2 stone loss :eek:

But I know I have lost around 1 1/2lb since Saturday and am generally in a good frame of mind for the coming week :)

A honk today and intending to shred once my dinner has gone down.

Didn't like changing my statistics back to the 10 stones.....hopefully this will motivate me to get at least a pound off this week.

Nothing happening at the weekend so should be ok this week for at least 6 honks.

I am resetting my Christmas targets.... It would be great to get my 2 1/2 stone award which is 7.5lb in 6 weeks. - I can but try! It also would be great to be in single figures in the 9s in early January. So 9st 9.5lb at the most. I am refocusing on the final 6 week push to Christmas.

all went to plan today. really enjoyed the sweet and sour sauce from the new sauce recipe book.

Not a bad day yesterday, close to a honk I think - used my five spare syns on a little bit of unmeasured after dinner nibbling. I went to sh'bam instead of body attack as it was a free trial class - it was quite fun but definitely not as hard work as attack. Just completed this week's shredding so quite pleased with that.

No big plans for the weekend so no reason not to keep to plan for my big loss this week :)

Have made rice pudding with water, pudding rice, sugar (Synned), vanilla essence and fat free yogurt. It was ok but quite time consuming. Had it with strawberries for a hex free breakfast.

Had a dodgy afternoon yesterday with too many hifi bars, cookie mixture, a cookie, and macaroni cheese. At least I sent the rest of the cookies away and accepted that I had had supper re the macaroni cheese and didn't have any more. Back to plan for today!

A not bad day again. Can't honk as I probably ate too much crackling with my roast but an estimate of around 20 syns today altogether.

so two clear days till my next weigh in, back to the shred tomorrow as well.

Ah ha! Found your diary so I can keep an eye on you ;)

Hi Squishy - good to have some readers for a bit of accountability.

Nearly a honk yesterday but I nibbled a little bit of jacket potato with butter in it from the children's left overs. Otherwise a great day yesterday. Surely I can crack it today.

Need to get shredding and think about lunch and dinner.

rice pudding using a vanilla mullerlight and some reheated cooked pudding rice and fruit this morning. Not bad at all.

Yay! finally a 100% day :D

must be the threat of weigh in tomorrow.

also got the house in some sort of order, did day 7 of the shred and went to baby group and did an hour at work - need to bottle whatever has got me going today and take it daily I think.

fingers crossed for tomorrow - I am hoping for 1 1/2 lb based on my sneeky peaks at the scales so far this week which would get me back under the 2 stone award and into the 9s but not quite caught up on my gain - we will see.

Well done on a great day! Love when that happens!

Thank you Squishy

Really pleased today with my 3lb loss :D

This takes me back to my pre pregnancy weight and the lowest I have been for about 6 years.

Was admiring all the blue in my signature now - how far I have come......

Only 7 1/2 lb to target now, 4 1/2 to my new Christmas target of 2 1/2 stone award which I should be able to do in 5 weeks.

I need to try to be consistent now and stop have weeks off here and there.

Two events this week - lunch out in a minute for my birthday (bilated) and my first Christmas do on Friday night. Will aim to keep the other 19 meals of the week and snacks on plan. I also intend to keep shredding.

Ooh and also I got my free club 10 week which was lovely :)

Nettee said:
Ooh and also I got my free club 10 week which was lovely :)

Ooh, what is this? Never heard of it!

Nettee said:
Thank you Squishy

Really pleased today with my 3lb loss :D

This takes me back to my pre pregnancy weight and the lowest I have been for about 6 years.

Was admiring all the blue in my signature now - how far I have come......

Only 7 1/2 lb to target now, 4 1/2 to my new Christmas target of 2 1/2 stone award which I should be able to do in 5 weeks.

I need to try to be consistent now and stop have weeks off here and there.

Two events this week - lunch out in a minute for my birthday (bilated) and my first Christmas do on Friday night. Will aim to keep the other 19 meals of the week and snacks on plan. I also intend to keep shredding.

Hope lunch was lovely. I find that once I have little treats to look forward to, I stick to plan better in between and avoid complete 3 or 4 day binges due to feeling deprived! After stepping on the scales this morning, I only have 8lb to target! We can do this together. X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back