Never Nibblers, the Next Stone Mission

Well, today seems ok so far with everyone, Petal, hang on in there, grit teeth.

Ive only just got in, so may be on later, if not I'll catch up with everyone tomorrow.

Tomorrow is my wedding anniversary and TATTOO day!!!!!!!!!

Yey me!

Last edited:
I'm off to bed. I made it without stumbling. Came close...put a piece of bread in my mouth and spit it out before I swallowed it. Decided it wasn't worth 3 days of hunger. I had all 3 shakes and stopped counting water after 2 liters.

Well done girls, am so proud of you, i know how hard it is once you become a serial cheater! My bro had a leftover kebab in the fridge as minging as it sounds I was willing to finish it all off, but somehow I found the willpower to say no!

SO girls, tomorrow another day, lets keep going, remember to check in throughout the day and keep us posted on what you have had.

I have had my final shake, will have a couple of glasses of water before bed, prob lead to midnight toilet madness but will keep me going till the morning.

Take care all. TOMORROW IS ANOTHER DAY :)

Morning all, well I was good yesterday, after having my final shake, came on here while OH and LO ate their dinner, then had a nice bath and re-read my cambridge booklet, had a pint of water while watching Gavin and Stacey then off to bed. Feeling good today!! Hope you are all doing ok!!

Good Morning.

I have not had any shakes yet, but I am drinking a nice tall glass of ice water.

Tonight will be a rough one. Tuesdays & Fridays my hub has class online and we(me and the kids) usually eat out to pass the time. I have to be strong. I can do this though. Even if I have to have an extra shake.

Of course you can do this, you have been doing it, keep focused. I read on here somewhere that someone took a soup to a restaurant with them and asked them to make it for her. There is always a solution x

morning all, I'm sorry to say I had a really bad day yesterday, got some news about a close friend, who had been unwell for a while and its not looking too good for her. This set me off on a binge, and today I feel so bad about it, because it didn't make me feel any better, and I know I was just looking for an excuse to cheat. so I'll need to get back on track and into ketosis, not looking forward to the next 3 days or so, but I've no-one to blame but myself.

glad to see everyone else is doing okay

You'll be fine, you've done it before you can do it again, I felt exactly the same yesterday morning after my Sunday binge, but feel so much more determined now. C'mon Trisha, we can do this!!

Trisha, just keep getting up and trying again. There will always be bad days, so you just need to carry on. Lisa well done, you need to just keep hold of this focus and keep going, you might get moments of weakness but you have gotten through the worst day, which is day after binge.

Anisah, you know what usually happens, now put in 110% to break that habit, try doing something else at that time, can you play a board game together or something or have a bar instead of snacks. You can do it, you will get through it!

Keep us updated here girls, it is really working for me having to come here and 'report' gives me mini goals through the day.

Vicky, hope you are doing well 8lbs wow still blown away :D

Yum, I finally got my hot chocolate together. I blended the powder in room temp water, then put it in a pot on the stove until it was just warm not boiling. I didn't use a full serving so I can have more later.

Thanks for the tips.

I also had a bad day yesterday :mad::mad:

Today is another day :) i have drank lots of water this morning and back to it 100%

Onwards and downwards!

Good Luck For Today everyone!

Hello. Is this a female only thread or am I allowed to join in? I started SS again yesterday, after an unplanned sabbatical. I have somewhere between 4 and 5 stone to lose. I'm hoping to find some inspiration to keep me on track this time, as well as trying to help others, if I can.

Hi FN of course you can join everyone is welcome :):)

Good Luck :)

Hey forever now, welcome to the thread :)

Petal, how are you doing? Let us know how its going....

My update for this morning:

1 litres water
1x choc tetra
30 mins aerobics

Laila x

Petal, how are you doing? Let us know how its going....

My update for this morning:

1 litres water
1x choc tetra
30 mins aerobics

Laila x

Hi Laila it's going ok so far im pleased to say, mind you it's still early yet, though i am more than determined to make it a 100% day then another two days to get the big K back! Havn't had any shakes yet i keep mine till later on.

How you doing?

Hi ForeverNow, welcome to Minimins. I'm sure this site will help you to lose your 4-5 stone, I'm still only in my first week but it has helped me loads, I would have probably given up by now if it wasn't for the guys on here. Good luck!

off in a bit

well i will be off in a mo to see my cdc in order to start back on cd again. Not gonna start till tomrw thought but will up my water today just to get a head start.

:waterbottle::waterbottle::waterbottle::waterbottle::waterbottle::7834::7834::7834::7834::7834::7834::7834::waterbottle::waterbottle::waterbottle::waterbottle::waterbottle:

update when I get back.

Hi Bindi,

Good luck for your CD start. You have experience of it, so you will be stronger than ever to keep going. Hope it all goes well for you.

Petal - am doing ok, its annoying though as soon as someone or something upsets me I turn to food, I am trying really hard to fight the feeling now, should be ok. I hate that food is my comfort blanket aghhh..!

Anyways, have a good day people, check back soon with your updates :)

Back