New and confused!!

Hi All xx So excited to have found this site!! My husband and sons are so disinterested in my years of unsuccessful dieting!! I think with exante I've finally found a diet I can stick with - YAY xx I'm on day 9 of working solution and I've lost 12lb. Anyone else doing working solution or am I looking in the wrong section? (doh!!) Thank you xxx

Hi, Welcome to the forum.
What a pity we don't know much about you from the few details so far.

However, well done in deciding to get to grips with your weight problem. Lots of people on here that will give you help and encouragement. Do start a diary so we know where to find you. Here's the section for it as you are doing the Exante regime.
Exante Diaries - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

Look forward to reading about your progress..all the very best to you... :)

Hi Cupcake!
Welcome to the exante forum, like you I am pretty new here myself.
Well done on your weight loss so far - 9lbs in 12 days is a fab result on WS!
I attempted to start the diet TS last week, but by day 2 was really struggling, although with the support of the people on this site I did manage to make it to day 3.
Unfortunately a couple of unforseen social events have scuppered my TS plans, and I now feel a bit of a failure as I have not been able to stick with the diet 100% for the last couple of days. So now I do not know what to do, although your fab WS results so far are seriously swaying me towards a more workable WS diet.

Would love to know how you are finding the WS diet and why you chose it rather than TS, as there doesn't appear to be many others do this with the exante forum.
Also if you need a diet buddy, doing the same WS programme as youself, count me in as I really need all the encouragement I can find at the moment,and would love to be at least 20lbs lighter by christmas!

Well, good luck with your journey and keep us all informed on your progress whether it be all good or sometimes hard, as somehow there is always someone on here with just the words of advice when yoe need it!

ILC

Hey KeepCalm
Unless you are already at goal you are posting in the wrong place :)
You should ask a mod like starlight to move it for you x
If you want to make this your diary move it to the diary section, I'd recommend having a diary it really helps people to support you :) otherwise just post in the main exante section :)
Good luck!

Back