New and curious

Dinky Dot

Hi, I'm new to s&s. I have done cd before and found it quite easy to lose the weight. I only ever had the chocolate shake though as I couldn't stand the soups.
Before I place my second week order I was just wondering what people genuinely thought of the meal packs? Are they nice? Which ones are popular?
Im scared of trying them incase I don't like them, or the texture is weird?
thanksx

Hi,

Welcome.I think it is just down to individual tastes, but I really like the Spicy Spaghetti and Spaghetti Bolognese, they are really nice.
Compared to the soups on another Exante, for instance, I think they are amazing. But, everyone will be different. I really dislike the Macaroni, but I know people like it.

Why not try them as samples? That way you get to know what you like?

I agree about trying as samples first.
I have tried nearly all of the SnS products (haven't tried the soups though as I don't think they would be my thing), so here is my personal opinion:

Shakes - like all of them apart from the hazelnut one but I now only order chocolate just for ease and I'm not sick of it yet (8 weeks in - have one a day)
Porridge - like this (wasn't completely sure first time but I now have one every morning for breakfast)
Meals - like all of them, favourite is spicy spaghetti at the moment but that changes. I have a stock of all of them apart from spag bol (which I do like but find it slightly blander than the rest). Texture is good, pretty much always have them with broccoli and cauliflower mixed in. Mushroom pasta has plenty of taste but possibly slightly powdery in taste but I don't mind that. I have one a day as an evening meal
Bars- all fine but my favourites are dark choc and maple (#1 fav) and dark truffa - I only order these now. I always have one for supper.

Tastes change as the weeks go by! like you i did CD previously & lived on the chocolate & chocolate mint shakes only.

Not much different with S&S, 8 weeks in I'm living on banana, vanilla caramel & (hot) chocolate shakes & the spicy spaghetti or chilli meal packs.

The bars are mostly all nice, I have a few for emergencies but couldnt eat one everyday, but this could all change again in a few weeks haha.

everyone has different ideas of what they like and dont like so dont be put off or swayed by someones opinion

Best thing is order a selection of meals - or all of them - as samples. They only cost 99p each as samples, definitely the best way to try them

I agree, the best thing to do is order the samples
I am on day 4 and I can honestly say I didn't expect the meals to look so real lol I am very picky so there are things I don't mind not having again, but I can't say there's anything I couldn't bear to eat

I have to say so far, with the exception of the porridge I had today I have enjoyed everything, and I am usually quite fussy about texture and flavour of food. Try looking at the sticky called 'product review' people have posted on there what they think each pack tastes like, but f course it is all personal taste. Get a sample pack!

Back